Teaching Assistant Diploma
London, United Kingdom
Full time, Part time
GBP 399 / per course
Earliest start date
- Location: Online course
- Certification: Included
- Course Access: 12 Months
- Exam Included: Yes
- Entry Requirements: None
- Compatibility: All major devices
Offer children the very best start possible, by becoming an essential provider in their early learning journey, an important teaching assistant. Any mums and dads, both child and teacher will agree that the function of the teaching assistant is a vital one, and with this exciting course, you can get the relevant knowledge and expertise you require to enhance your journey to becoming a qualified teaching assistant.
Being a TA is more than just a job – it’s a gratifying career to be proud of. Every child is worthy of the opportunity to thrive in a school classroom, and with the help of a teaching assistant, a class teacher can provide the very best learning environment, along with the best support and guidance, possible. Register today and you’ll be making a positive difference in the classroom.
By registering to this detailed course today, you will have the ability to access material that covers multiple modules and covers the important aspects that you are required to meet in the role of a teaching assistant.
Key Learning Points
This course has actually been put together to help budding teaching assistants get the skills and knowledge they require to advance their profession course. For that reason, it would be best fit to key workers and early years’ professionals who work in a school setting and would like to progress further – or to people who aspire to work with kids as a teaching assistant.
- Gain up-to-date information on the current curriculum and what is expected of you as a TA. Learn how to prepare and provide the curricular expectations in a fun and engaging method.
- Get to grips with the CPD Certified Teaching Assistant course, and find out how to best support a student’s requirements – emotionally, educationally, socially and otherwise.
- Understand the significance of a TA with concerns to the class teacher, and how your group player qualities can be put to good usage.
- Discover more about various aspects of child advancement and value the five results described by the Every Child Matters document. Take a look at a few of the different kid development theories that have actually been developed.
- Recognise some of the basic issues relating to safeguarding, how to promote it and what you can do as a TA to assist safeguard children in your care.
- Value the need for supervision in any early years setting, and how it can help towards the expert and individual development.
- Get to grips with a few of the core concepts associating with health and safety in the workplace, consisting of security treatments, responsibilities, danger assessment, first aid and event reporting.
- Understand the value of building a strong partnership with moms and dads and caregivers, and how home and school life can be intertwined.
The Teaching Assistant Course is split into the following units:
- Supporting The Teacher
- Supporting the pupil
- Supporting the curriculum
- Supporting the school
- Supporting ICT in the classroom
- Supporting pupils with special education needs
- Supporting literacy development
- Supporting numeracy development
- Working with others
- + Much more