WE-TEAM (World Textile Engineering Advanced Master) is an Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) funded by the European Union and coordinated by Ghent University.
The programme aims at knowledge acquisition in the field of advanced textiles, personal development and international networking. Our alumni are to lead textile innovation in industry and academia.
More than 30 renowned professors from all over the world provide high-level education. Students spend their semesters in three or four universities in Europe and Japan, within the consortium partners consisting of 11 universities. Apart from textile technology, the programme focuses on User-centered design, Scientific thinking, Digital tools, Entrepreneurship, Sustainability, Multicultural competencies.
Students are awarded a Master degree from all the universities where they spend a semester (Multiple degrees).
The WE-TEAM Consortium has 6 Full partners and 5 Associate Partner Universities.
- Ghent University (UGent), Belgium
- University of West Attica (UNIWA), Greece
- Universitat Politècnica de Valencia (UPV), Spain
- University of Borås (UB), Sweden
- University of Haute Alsace (UHA), France
- Kyoto Institute of Technology (KIT), Japan
- ENSAIT, France
- Lodz University of Technology (TUL), Poland
- Technical University of Dresden (TUD), Germany
- Kaunas University of Technology (KTU), Lithuania
- Shinshu University (Shinshu), Japan