Online Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management
GBSB Global Business School - Online programs
Spain Online, Spain
Full time, Part time
EUR 4,750 / per year
Earliest start date
This innovative program is designed to support students to be prepared for the practical world of the hospitality industry by including networking opportunities, case studies, and specialized workshops. The Online MA in Tourism and Hospitality Management students are given opportunities to visit Spain and contribute to highly appraised international events such as FITUR, the biggest global tourism trade fair, attended by businesses and professionals from all over the world.
- Faculty with Industry Experience
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- Students from Over 100 Different Countries
- Exclusive Access to International Industry Events
- Career Opportunities at Top Tourism and Hospitality Companies around the globe
What you will learn
Specialize in the tourism and hospitality industry:
Gain customized training and insight into the world of tourism and hospitality management from leaders who have years of experience working within the industry.
Develop skills required by the digital economy:
Learn about the advancements in the digital realm within the operations of tourism and hospitality management. Train to be a professional able to lead teams through the digital transformation happening today.
Work in various tourism and hospitality segments:
Concentrate on your primary areas of interest and passion; whatever it may be, from working in luxury resort management to developing an online travel application, students will acquire an extensive education focused on the various sectors within the industry.
Prepare to tackle challenges in the 21st century:
Learn about sustainability and ethical business practices while studying for your Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management and become an advocate for change.
- Tourism & Hospitality Management and Event Planning
- Sustainable Tourism Development
- Digital Marketing
- Project Development & Finance
- Destination Management & Tourism Product Conception
- Operations and Touristic Facilities Management
- Strategic Food & Beverage Management
- Transversal Competencies of Global Leaders
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
- Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning and International Orientation
Take advantage of GBSB Global Business School’s wide-ranging resources that support students in procuring their professional ambitions in tourism and hospitality in Spain, or internationally. GBSB Global Business School supports its Online Master in Tourism and Hospitality Management students preparing for the next step in their professional careers by offering specialized training workshops, guest speakers, industry presentations, and career services.
Enrolling in a degree program in Tourism and Hospitality Management enables you to work with diverse individuals and enhances your ability to understand and cater to the needs of guests from various social and cultural backgrounds.
The presence of both leisure and business travelers ensures the perpetual vibrancy of this industry, as it consistently strives to offer exceptional hospitality and showcase the best aspects of tourism. Contrary to popular perception, this field is not limited to seasonal trends. Even during economic downturns, there continues to be a steady flow of travelers, providing ample employment opportunities for those who possess a true passion for serving others and providing exceptional service.
- Has comprehensive specialized knowledge and understanding of how cultural, economic, political, and technological frameworks affect management practices and how they can be managed effectively;
- Identifies and evaluates theoretical approaches necessary for planning and decision-making in business. These include ideas that support the modeling and management of the decisions across a broad range of functional areas;
- Has relevant knowledge of organizations, and their role in pursuing sustainable business in the context in which they operate and how they are managed in compliance with codes of ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Has a critical understanding of business continuity management including knowledge of possible risks and regulatory environments that can impact business operations;
- Has comprehensive knowledge about methods to manage innovation processes and digital technologies that are in demand, and the implications of digital technologies for individuals and societies;
- Identifies and evaluates key issues related to administering the human elements when managing projects such as teamwork, communication, motivation, and diversity;
- Has a comprehensive and critical understanding of the principal current research issues in management as well as in a specific industry or functional area of personal professional interest;
- Possesses multi-disciplinary theoretical and practical knowledge of management in a specific industry or functional area of personal and professional interest.
- Performs critical evaluation and analysis of the business environment and of the main concepts, structures, and approaches of strategic business management with incomplete or limited information;
- Demonstrates capability in using specialized skills to make decisions and create global strategies in different business operations, digital transformation, and finance in order to adapt to a fast-changing business environment;
- Demonstrates leadership skills necessary to empower, inspire and manage teams, innovation, and creative problem-solving while managing a business;
- Develops new skills in response to emerging knowledge and techniques in the domain of business management including digital skills and the use of modern technologies;
- Develops an ability to identify and assess risks relating to the business, digital and financial environment and to design strategies to mitigate specific managerial risks;
- Monitors and maintains compliance with appropriate business regulations and formulates practical responses to the legal and external environment challenges associated with operating a business;
- Demonstrate capability in using data referring to business analytics to better forecast and execute business strategies and operations;
- Demonstrates capability in using knowledge and skills of management to conduct research within a specific industry or functional area of personal professional interest, taking into account the need for synthesis, setting objectives, methodological process, and application of strategies;
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge of management that include reflecting on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the execution of the managerial function.
- Demonstrates the ability to respond to the main political, economic, social, and technological variables and to formulate the priorities and strategies necessary for an organization to succeed considering the global outlook and trends;
- Manages business projects by establishing a global vision that incorporates every facet of business development and constructs innovation and cultural diversity as an advantage in business contexts that are complex and unpredictable and require new strategic approaches;
- Is accountable for managing people and practicing management with a commitment to democratic values and sustainability adopting practices based on learning, service, and social inclusion;
- Demonstrates autonomy in the direction of personal development and lifelong learning applicable to the business environment;
- Creates a research-based diagnosis of problems in management by integrating knowledge from new or interdisciplinary fields in management and makes judgments with incomplete or limited information;
- Engages in critical analysis in the area of management and demonstrates independent thought, evaluation, and problem-solving underpinned by evidence-based arguments;
- Take responsibility for contributing to professional knowledge in management or a specific industry/functional area of personal professional interest by identifying an existing business problem and by conducting original research.