Online Master in Human Resources and Talent Development
GBSB Global Business School - Online programs
Spain Online, Spain
12 - 24 months
Full time, Part time
EUR 6,750 / per year
Earliest start date
The Master in Human Resources and Talent Development program will provide you with a broad knowledge and in-depth understanding of Human Relationship Management, including the latest industry trends that will propel your HR career to the next level.
- Practical knowledge applicable on a global scale
- Students from over 100 different countries
- Opportunity to combine study and work
- Professors with a real business experience
- Learning-by-doing methodology
- Talent Management & Leadership
- HR Strategy & Management
- HR Administration & Law
- Global Labor Market
- Innovation & Digitalization in HR
- Operations Management (6 ECTS)
- Finance for Management (8 ECTS)
- Economics and Geopolitics (6 ECTS)
- Effective Teamwork and Project Management (6 ECTS)
- Talent Development and Management (6 ECTS)
- Strategic Management and Analytics (8 ECTS)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (6 ECTS)
- Diversity Management and Global Workplace Inclusion (6 ECTS)
- International Perspectives on Employee Relations (6 ECTS)
- Digital Transformation, Innovation, and Technology (6 ECTS)
- Digital HR Tech and Tools (6 ECTS)
What You Will Learn
Talent Development & Leadership:
Examine Ways in Which Managers Vet and Discern Top Talent Today. Learning to Implement Sustainable Talent Management Systems that Are Innovative in Providing Holistic Solutions to Staffing Needs. Foster Leadership Skills and Be Able to Analyze Different Types of Managerial Styles, Setting Teams up for Success.
HR Administration and Labor Laws:
Learn to Distinguish between Human Resources (Hr) Law and Labor and Employment Laws, and How They Correspond with One Another. Gain an understanding of the Regulatory Policies Companies Need to Follow in Different Parts of the World.
Advancements in Tech in HR:
Uncover New Processes Being Utilized through Social, Mobile, Analytical, and Cloud (SMAC) Technologies to Optimize Processes. while Studying for Your Online Master's in Human Resources & Talent Development, Learn How to Implement New Digital Tools and Platforms to Manage Workloads and Promote More Efficacy in the Workplace.
HR Strategy and Management:
Cover Trends Shaping the World of Human Resource Management. during the Online Master's with Human Resources & Talent Development Students Will Delve into the State-of-the-Art Processes Being Implemented Today to Resolves Staffing Issues, Identify Areas for Improvement, and Address Long-Term Business Activities and Objectives.
International Labor Markets:
Explore the Integration of Labor Markets as a Byproduct of Globalization and the Important Role This Plays in Diminishing the Wage Gap between Employees in Advanced and Developing Worlds. Look Closer at How the Rapid Conception and Realization of New Technologies Are Involved.
- Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
- Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
- Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning, and International Orientation
A great human resources department is imperative to the success of any company. As most businesses continue to find ways to adapt their operations and resources in response to the current pandemic outbreak, more and more skilled experts are sought by the Human Resources departments to lead further innovative changes, so crucial for the entrepreneurial success of tomorrow.
Here are some examples of possible professions you can go into with the Online Master in Human Resources and Talent Development:
- Business Coach
- HR Technology Solution Manager
- T&D Manager
- Employee Relations Managers
- HR Administrator
- Has comprehensive specialized knowledge and understanding of how cultural, economic, political, and technological frameworks affect management practices and how they can be managed effectively;
- Identifies and evaluates theoretical approaches necessary for planning and decision-making in business. These include ideas that support the modeling and management of the decisions across a broad range of functional areas;
- Has relevant knowledge of organizations, and their role in pursuing sustainable business in the context in which they operate and how they are managed in compliance with codes of ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Has a critical understanding of business continuity management including knowledge of possible risks and regulatory environments that can impact business operations;
- Has comprehensive knowledge about methods to manage innovation processes and digital technologies that are in demand, and the implications of digital technologies for individuals and societies;
- Identifies and evaluates key issues related to administering the human elements when managing projects such as teamwork, communication, motivation, and diversity;
- Has a comprehensive and critical understanding of the principal current research issues in management as well as in a specific industry or functional area of personal professional interest;
- Possesses multi-disciplinary theoretical and practical knowledge of management in a specific industry or functional area of personal and professional interest.
- Performs critical evaluation and analysis of the business environment and of the main concepts, structures, and approaches of strategic business management with incomplete or limited information;
- Demonstrates capability in using specialized skills to make decisions and create global strategies in different business operations, digital transformation, and finance in order to adapt to a fast-changing business environment;
- Demonstrates leadership skills necessary to empower, inspire and manage teams, innovation, and creative problem-solving while managing a business;
- Develops new skills in response to emerging knowledge and techniques in the domain of business management including digital skills and the use of modern technologies;
- Develops an ability to identify and assess risks relating to the business, digital and financial environment and to design strategies to mitigate specific managerial risks;
- Monitors and maintains compliance with appropriate business regulations and formulates practical responses to the legal and external environment challenges associated with operating a business;
- Demonstrate capability in using data referring to business analytics to better forecast and execute business strategies and operations;
- Demonstrates capability in using knowledge and skills of management to conduct research within a specific industry or functional area of personal professional interest, taking into account the need for synthesis, setting objectives, methodological process, and application of strategies;
- Demonstrate specialized knowledge of management that include reflecting on social and ethical responsibilities linked to the execution of the managerial function.
- Demonstrates the ability to respond to the main political, economic, social, and technological variables and to formulate the priorities and strategies necessary for an organization to succeed considering the global outlook and trends;
- Manages business projects by establishing a global vision that incorporates every facet of business development and constructs innovation and cultural diversity as an advantage in business contexts that are complex and unpredictable and require new strategic approaches;
- Is accountable for managing people and practicing management with commitment to democratic values and sustainability adopting the practices based on learning, service and social inclusion;
- Demonstrates autonomy in the direction of personal development and lifelong learning applicable to the business environment;
- Creates a research-based diagnosis to problems in management by integrating knowledge from new or interdisciplinary fields in management and makes judgements with incomplete or limited information;
- Engages in critical analysis in the area of management and demonstrates independent thought, evaluation and problem-solving underpinned by evidence-based arguments;
- Take responsibility for contributing to professional knowledge in management or a specific industry/functional area of personal professional interest by identifying an existing business problem and by conducting original research.