Online Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Sports and eSports Management
GBSB Global Business School - Online programs
Spain Online, Spain
EUR 5,750 / per year
Earliest start date
The Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports Online prepares students to work in business management roles, and understand legal and regulatory issues specific to the sports industry. Students who pursue their Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports online will work on practical projects and case studies in the area of sports management will learn about international sports clubs and their business, and will understand how to manage sports events and look for sponsors.
Participants of the Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports online will study talent management, human resources, sport management practice, quality control in sports, research methods, accounting and finance, and more. Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports online students will be prepared for successful and exciting careers in Europe, the USA, and around the world.
- Duration of the program – 3 years
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Location – Online
- Highly International Student Body
- Optional Residential Study Period in Barcelona or Madrid in Spain
- Emphasis on Practicality and Hands-on Knowledge
- Top-up Routes with UK Universities
- Interactive Lectures & Practical Projects
- Faculty Members with Professional Sports Industry Experience
Why GBSB Global?
- The only business school in Spain with international accreditation from ASIC
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one
- Official Microsoft Showcase School
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as one of the best business schools in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School)
- Recognized as a leader in global education by Newsweek Magazine
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools
- Official member of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE)
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA
- Global Diversity | Faculty from 20+ countries
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum, and workshops to a fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging the status quo
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling, and individual coaching sessions
Why Earn an Online BBA?
- Build A Career That Will Be in Demand for The Long Term
- Gain A Global Perspective on The Business World and Develop Your Professional Flexibility
- Follow Your Aspirations and Embrace New Educational Opportunities – One Step Away from an MBA
- Acquire a Combination of Hard & Soft Skills and Become Highly Competitive
- Prepare to Face the Challenges of the 21st Century
- Increase Your Innovative Potential
- Take Advantage of the flexibility of online education
Discover Online Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Communications and PR
- Become a Leader and a Global Manager: Enhance your leadership skills and become a successful sports manager capable to spot talented athletes, working with sponsors, and managing sports industry events by studying for Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports online.
- See the Bigger Picture: Feel confident in any country of the world by understanding globalization, legal environment, cultural aspects, and peculiarities of the sports industry in the USA, Europe, and other world regions.
- Feel Confident About Your Business Knowledge: Achieve a thorough knowledge of the fundamentals of business administration, different concepts, and tools applicable to functional areas of any business.
- Gain a Flexible Mindset: Become a proud graduate of a business school in Europe that provides students with an ecosystem that enhances innovative abilities, fosters creativity, and embraces diversity as well as encourages professional and personal responsibility towards the world and society.
- Obtain Professional Certifications: GBSB Global is an official Microsoft and ACCA partner business school. We offer our Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports Online students a possibility to optionally pass ACCA or MOS exams and obtain additional professional certifications.
- Visit Campuses and Develop Your Network: If you wish to have a study abroad experience and meet your classmates, your tuition fee includes an optional face-to-face study period. You can visit our campuses and participate in various lectures and company visits organized for our Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports Online students.
- Understands professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a considerable degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
- Possesses advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective option in the undergraduate program;
- Critically understands approaches to promoting the culture of digital innovation within an organization by managing talent and knowledge and by incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning and digital transformation into organizational strategic objectives;
- Understands managerial methods and digital technologies that are in demand in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in terms of methods and technologies used, and implications of digital technologies for individuals and societies;
- Demonstrates professional understanding of issues of digital business and how it can be interpreted with different theoretical approaches;
- Critically understands the principles included in the Agenda for Sustainable Development defined by UNESCO that are associated with social welfare, business ethics, and corporate social responsibility.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles, and opportunities faced by international organizations to inform judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific, or ethical issues with the purpose to evaluate alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
- Conducts research into business and digital innovation issues, which may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, which requires familiarity with a range of data, research sources, and appropriate methodologies;
- Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to the management of strategic, operational, and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the general objective of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
- Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
- Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or a new venture;
- Demonstrates mastery in using digital tools for business administration and innovation purposes in various media and different modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, designing).
1st Year: Compulsory (60 ECTS)
- Global Business Environment (7 ECTS)
- Business Communication (7 ECTS)
- Introduction to Digital Entrepreneurship and Innovation (7 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of Marketing in the Digital Era (13 ECTS)
- Principles of Accounting (7 ECTS)
- Business Law in a Digital Context (7 ECTS)
- Business Math and Statistics (13 ECTS)
2nd Year: Compulsory + Specialization (60 ECTS)
- Strategic Management of Enterprise and Digital Innovation (13 ECTS)
- Managerial Accounting (6 ECTS)
- Leadership and Organizational Behavior (6 ECTS)
- Starting a New Digital Business (7 ECTS)
- Business Economics (7 ECTS)
- Business Research Methods (6 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
3rd Year: Compulsory + Specialization (60 ECTS)
- Professional and Career Development (6 ECTS)
- Innovative and Creative Thinking (4 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (7 ECTS)
- Disruptive Technologies for Innovation and Change (13 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
- Undergraduate Dissertation (15 ECTS)
Would you like to become one of the building blocks of a billion dollar global industry? Choose from a wide range of professions within the sports and esports industry far beyond the actual playing court or online gaming.
Manage a team as their agent, supervise financial accounts, recruit new talent, or become a business development manager, supporting and scaling daily business operations of a company or a brand.
Alternatively, create engaging content or influence sales as a digital marketing specialist, generating a recognizable online presence and expanding marketability that is essential for business longevity.