Master in Professional Football
FutbolLab Spain Soccer Academy
Full time, Part time
EUR 4,160 / per semester *
Earliest start date
* tax incl.
Explore scholarship opportunities to help fund your studies
With the "Master in Professional Football (Universidad Isabel I)" we will train the coaches of this sport in the knowledge of the game, interpreting collective behaviors, with the continuous interactions that occur in it, diagnose what is happening inside of a game situation, detect action systems and generate positive attitudes in the training process in relation to different methodologies, processes and interventions.
We will also learn everything necessary to lead a team, what most relevant and important aspects appear in the management of a wardrobe and that we will have to train and in our daily work sessions.
A professional of the Soccer is a person that dedicates all his time to this sport and that transfers his great experience to the players and to the colleagues of the Technical Staff in order to forge a stable and fluid connection with the whole sports project.
With the master's degree in PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL you will learn to master perfectly all the offensive and defensive individual behaviors that players must perform according to their demarcation in the field of play.
The FUTBOLLAB professional football coach course has a unique feature in its field: the focus on competition. The players are not independent pieces, but a team that joins forces. Only by knowing thoroughly the behaviors of all team members in each game situation can the competition be controlled.
Find out what actions should be carried out in each demarcation and how to relate the behaviors based on their line, the rest of the lines, the system and the game model. All through an innovative, schematic and easy to follow agenda that will allow you to apply knowledge instantly.
Organizing the game represents the main activity of the coach, and achieving an effective and established model of play is of supreme importance. With FUTBOLLAB you will master all the phases of the game and learn what is necessary in a didactic way, without forgetting the figure of the player and what fundamentals you have to internalize based on our game model.
The master's degree in FOOTBALL PROFESSIONAL is an incredible training guide and help you to indicate to the players how to solve any scenario of the game respecting the rest of the team.
Learn the excellence of the game, it just depends on you!
1. Description of the objectives of the course
- I. That the coach knows the individual offensive and defensive behavior according to the demarcation of the player in the field of play that we understand as a priority.
- II. That the coach knows how to explain and reason why all of them.
- III. To guide the coach to enter into a process of reflection on the exposed behaviors for their subsequent adaptation or integration to the strategic system and / or model of play intended by each coach.
- IV. That the coach knows different didactic strategies to use for learning and work different behaviors.
- V. That the coach knows how to prepare training situations for work, learning and consolidation of such behaviors.
- I. Contextualization and orientation of the agenda in relation to the possible formative stages. Orientation to the Technification stage. Orientation to the stage of Competition / performance.
- II. Guidance, explanation and contextualization to a zonal defensive system.
- III. Relationship of the different defensive lines and demarcations that we will establish in our team during the defensive phase.
- IV. Guidance, explanation and contextualization to an offensive system based on the occupation of certain spaces during the offensive phase.
3. Contextualization and exposure of individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "line to which the goalkeeper belongs"
- I. Contextualization of the line formed by the goalkeeper inside the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- II. Defensive Behavior of the Goalkeeper.
- III. Offensive Behaviors of the Goalkeeper.
4. Contextualization and exposition of the individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "defensive line"
- I. Contextualization of the defensive line of 4, Sides and Centrals within the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- II. Defensive behaviors of the Laterals.
- III. Offensive behaviors of the Laterals.
- IV. Defensive behavior of the Centrals.
- V. Offensive behavior of the Centrals.
5. Contextualization and exposition of individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "line or inner lines of the team"
- I. Contextualization of the line or lines of players inside the team, within the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- II. Defensive behavior of the players inside (Interiors, Pivots and Top means).
- III. Offensive behaviors of the inside players (Interiors, Pivots and Top players).
6. Contextualization and exposition of the individual offensive and defensive conducts of the "offensive line or lines"
- I. Contextualization of the line or offensive lines of the team, within the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- II. Defensive behavior of the Point or Points.
- III. Offensive conduct of the Point or Points.
- IV. Offensive defensive behaviors Offensive outside players.
7. The game model
- I. Attack phase (Organized attack).
- II. Defense-Attack transition phase (Counterattack).
- III. Defense phase (organized defense).
- IV. Transition Phase Attack-Defense (Defensive Organization).
8. Educational forms
- I. SSP (Preferential Simulator Situation).
- II. Games of position and conservation.
- III. Matches and matches modified.
- IV. Line games.
- V. Waves.
9. Active methodology
- I. Guided discovery.
- II. Problem resolution.
10. Final Project of Course Oriented to the Practice.
In this Master you will achieve it, you will master the main training methodologies, game analysis, fundamentals, models, physical preparation contextualized in football and all the aspects that are important in this sport, all with the help of the best professionals in the study and soccer research.
Complement your sports studies with this Master, which will open doors, thanks to its depth in the agenda and the FutbolLab Job Exchange.