Master's Degree in Prevention and Treatment of School Harassment (Bullying) Formedia
YOU WILL LEARN TO:
- Provide scientific and professional training that guarantees the ability to participate and even elaborate the development of programs and actions for the resolution of conflicts in the educational field that, in turn, serve as a help to the educational community in the improvement and innovation of the conditions and processes of the non-university education.
- Understand the phenomenon of school violence from a new social perspective.
- Be able to differentiate what is school harassment (Bullying) and what is not.
- Be able to distinguish the different types of violence.
- Solve cases for practical application.
- Recognize the stages of evolution of violence.
- Know the characteristics of school harassment (Bullying) in the different stages of growth.
- Knowing the prevention, intervention and follow-up strategies necessary to stop violence in the classroom and its different evolutionary stages.
- Develop strategies for coordinating the school environment.
- Putting pedagogical and social leadership strategies into practice.
- Understand and encourage the presence of significant adults in schools to enhance students' ability to deal with problems, overcome obstacles and resist the pressure of adverse situations.
- Understanding school harassment (Bullying) from a multicausal and dynamic perspective, in order to differentiate it from other forms of violence in the classroom.
- Be able to prevent and detect situations of school harassment (Bullying).
- Understand the need to include social work in the integral learning of each subject based on strategies that place school students in an active position.
- Valuing the importance of the school environment coordinator and strategies based on the teachers' pedagogical and social leadership.
- Become a trainer of trainers, in order to incorporate new academic and social learning strategies in the classroom, promoting the training of teaching teams.
- Be able to build coexistence projects suitable for different school contexts.
- Promote an application of intelligence and emotional control in intrapersonal and interpersonal relationships with the fundamental objective of improving our socio-affective resources.
- Become aware of the importance of self-control and self-regulation of the emotional sphere (emotions, affections and feelings).
- Assimilating the knowledge offered from a comprehensive analysis of the socio-affective and emotional sphere as a way of optimizing interpersonal relationships.
- Apply the knowledge provided about basic emotions and sentimental archetypes (love, joy, sadness, etc.) in peer relationships and interpersonal bonds.
ACCESS REQUIREMENTS: You must have a Bachelor's or Bachelor's Degree to obtain the Diploma.
Duration: Minimum of 8 months and maximum of 16 months, from the enrollment date.
Modality: Material available in printed book format or PDF + Assessment and Tutorials through Formación Alcalá's Virtual Campus.
The Master in Prevention and Treatment of School Harassment (Bullying) has permanently open enrollment. The student can enroll at any time and start the program right after formally enrolling.
Diploma: Master Diploma certified by Universidad San Jorge.
Languages of Study and Work: All study material is in Spanish. But Portuguese-speaking students can send their work and questions in Portuguese to teachers, tutors and colleagues.
Exams and Thesis are also prepared and defended in Portuguese.
Number of hours: 1,500
Credits: 60 ECTS
METHODOLOGY: Virtual Campus
The Professor-Tutor keeps the documentation up to date, answers questions, guides learning and assessment.
Personalized Learning: The knowledge of each student contrasts with that of the rest of the students, realizing collaborative learning through the Virtual Campus
Practical Cases: It is based on the study of the case method.
Physical Support: The student receives 7 bibliographic volumes edited by Formación Alcalá.