MBA in International Business
EU Business School Online
EUR 6,100 *
Earliest start date
* fees per term
Today’s successful professionals must demonstrate a varied skill set, adaptable to the diverse and international nature of the global market. This major equips students with the tools to navigate a world with rapidly diminishing borders. In this program, students will develop a broad understanding of the global economic playing field through extensive case study research accompanied by a diverse range of topics that relate to international business, including finance, law, media, communications, and management.
The MBA in International Business provides students with the know-how to navigate a world where geographical borders are disappearing, and the concept of the workplace is becoming more flexible. This program hones candidates’ varied skill set that will make them adaptable to the diversity and international nature of the global business market. Program candidates aspire to work in a global environment and within dynamic game-changing ventures.
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by eduQua.
While completing your MBA program, you will have the opportunity to earn an additional qualification, a U.K. state-recognized degree from London Metropolitan University (London Met). You may choose to study an MSc in International Business Management or an MBA.
In order to obtain the state-recognized MBA, you must complete an extra module, Building Business Insights, and a business competency simulation.
To earn the MSc in International Business Management, you must complete an extra business consultancy project and a business competency simulation. These courses are in addition to the MBA coursework.
The London Met MSc in International Business Management program is designed for aspiring professionals with less than two years of work experience, while the London Met MBA is for working professionals and those who have previously held managerial roles.
Both qualifications can be earned in one year of full-time study or two years of part-time study.
Benefits of Studying for an MBA
- Gain guest speaker insights in class and at exclusive EU events
- Network with leading professionals to gain privileged insights into companies
- Gain fundamental business knowledge to move to the next level
Digital education offers the ideal solution for professionals searching for quality education that can be conveniently adapted to busy lives. The Digital Campus offers an international, flexible, and hands-on learning experience guided by expert academics, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from around the world.
Convenience and flexibility are key. While Digital Campus students are not confined to specific locations or classrooms, they still receive the same quality of education as their on-campus peers. Students can organize their studies around their professional and personal commitments. They can attend scheduled webinars from anywhere in the world, or watch recorded sessions later on at their convenience. Students can connect with multicultural classmates from around the globe and participate in optional on-campus weeks at EU’s campuses in Barcelona, Geneva and Munich.
The MBA in International Business (90 ECTS) is a one-year, three-term, full-time degree. Students complete five to six-course modules per term, which are combined with seminars, company visits, guest speaker sessions, and case studies, among others. In order to graduate, students must complete a management research methods module and a dissertation. This program is also available as a two-year, six-term, part-time degree.
Term 1 (18 CH|23 ECTS)
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Business Immersion Week
Term 2 (21 CH|27 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics for Managers
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Management Information Systems
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Business Immersion Week
- Business Strategy Simulation
Term 3 (15 CH|20 ECTS)
- Entrepreneurial & Design Thinking
- International Marketing
- International Finance
- Sales Management & Strategy
- Leading Digital Innovation & Change
International business graduates leave the EU with a diverse skill set that will enable them to be effective leaders in a number of different business applications. Throughout the course, students will also:
- Gain a comprehensive vision of the way in which business works and develop strategies to react to change.
- Hone their problem-solving, analytical, and evaluation skills.
- Complete marketing campaigns for different local and global sectors.
- Experiment with different techniques that help lead to desired outcomes and clearer decisions.
Program Tuition Fee
Upon the successful completion of any of the EU's MBA degrees, graduates have a wide array of career options and business opportunities available to them. In response to the growing demand for flexible and entrepreneurial business professionals, the EU's programs are designed to foster the skills required for a successful career in the international business arena.
EU's graduates possess an international mindset, and multicultural awareness and are innovative thinkers. This makes them ideal candidates for positions at large, multinational companies and dynamic, disruptive entrepreneurs ready to start their own businesses.
The MBA with a major in international business gives students a comprehensive understanding and skill set in international business and management. Students who successfully complete this MBA program may be interested in the following job positions.
- International Sales Director
- International Business Analyst
- Global Business Administration Professional
- International Buyer
Areas of Work
The MBA with a major in international business gives students wide-ranging knowledge of the international business arena. Graduates of this degree may be interested in working in the following professional areas.
- International Sales
- International Management Consulting
- International Product Management
- International Project Management