MBA in Entrepreneurship
EU Business School Online
EUR 6,100 *
Earliest start date
* fees per term
Growing businesses need to adapt to environmental and technological changes. This major prepares students for the challenges of establishing and growing a business in today’s dynamic climate. EU will help students build the framework for their new venture and provide them with the skills necessary to become entrepreneurial leaders. Students will develop key capabilities for success in the areas of new product and service development as well as small and family business management.
The MBA in Entrepreneurship program is designed for professionals and aspiring entrepreneurs interested in developing and implementing new programs, projects, or ventures within their organizations and industries or in starting their own businesses. The curriculum covers vital topics, such as management skills, business law, and accounting methods, and analyzes how they are applied in various business situations. The program also teaches students how to adjust to change and gives them the skills necessary to become successful entrepreneurial leaders.
- A university MBA degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- An MBA degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by eduQua.
While completing your MBA program, you will have the opportunity to earn an additional qualification, a U.K. state-recognized degree from London Metropolitan University (London Met). You may choose to study an MSc in International Business Management or an MBA.
In order to obtain the state-recognized MBA, you must complete an extra module, Building Business Insights, and a business competency simulation.
To earn the MSc in International Business Management, you must complete an extra business consultancy project and a business competency simulation. These courses are in addition to the MBA coursework.
The London Met MSc in International Business Management program is designed for aspiring professionals with less than two years of work experience, while the London Met MBA is for working professionals and those who have previously held managerial roles.
Both qualifications can be earned in one year of full-time study or two years of part-time study.
Benefits of Studying for an MBA
- Foster entrepreneurial skills and start your own company
- International networking with classmates, lecturers, and business professionals
- Gain a global perspective by studying in a diverse and multicultural environment
Digital education offers the ideal solution for professionals searching for quality education that can be conveniently adapted to busy lives. The Digital Campus offers an international, flexible, and hands-on learning experience guided by expert academics, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from around the world.
Convenience and flexibility are key. While Digital Campus students are not confined to specific locations or classrooms, they still receive the same quality of education as their on-campus peers. Students can organize their studies around their professional and personal commitments. They can attend scheduled webinars from anywhere in the world, or watch recorded sessions later on at their convenience. Students can connect with multicultural classmates from around the globe and participate in optional on-campus weeks at EU’s campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, and Munich.
The MBA in Entrepreneurship (90 ECTS) is a one-year, three-term degree. Students complete five to six course modules per term which are combined with seminars, company visits, guest speaker sessions, and case studies among others. In order to graduate, students must complete a management research methods module and a dissertation. This program is also available as a two-year, six-term, part-time degree.
Term 1 (18 CH|23 ECTS)
- Transformational Management & Leadership
- Organizational Behavior
- Financial Reporting & Analysis
- Marketing in a Digital World
- Data Analysis for Managers
- Consulting Lab
- Business Immersion Week
Term 2 (21 CH|27 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance
- People & Talent Management
- Global Economics for Managers
- Strategy & Decision Making
- Management Information Systems
- Communication for Success
- Legal Issues & Business Ethics
- Business Immersion Week
- Business Strategy Simulation
Term 3 (15 CH|20 ECTS)
- New Product Development
- Entrepreneurship & New Venture Creation
- Innovation & Leadership
- Leading Digital Innovation & Change
- Family Business Management
Students gain the knowledge necessary to become successful entrepreneurs, through case study research, company visits, and networking, in addition to the managerial training they receive in a classroom setting. Students will also:
- Consider potential challenges in the interaction of management and ownership.
- Learn how to bring about change by carefully managing people and information.
- Understand the different innovation models for startups, existing organizations, multinational corporations, and global networks.
- Discover cutting-edge thinking and best practices in new product development.
Program Tuition Fee
Upon the successful completion of any of EU's MBA degrees, graduates have a wide array of career options and business opportunities available to them. In response to the growing demand for flexible and entrepreneurial business professionals, the EU's programs are designed to foster the skills required for a successful career in the international business arena.
EU's graduates possess an international mindset, and multicultural awareness and are innovative thinkers. This makes them ideal candidates for positions at large, multinational companies and dynamic, disruptive entrepreneurs ready to start their own businesses.
The MBA with a major in entrepreneurship provides students with knowledge in major business disciplines as well as a skill set for entrepreneurial endeavors. Graduates of this MBA program may be interested in the following careers.
- Business Development Director
- Senior Product Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Management Analyst
Areas of Work
The MBA with a major in entrepreneurship provides students with business knowledge and fosters an entrepreneurial mindset. Graduates of this degree may be interested in working in the following areas.
- Family Business
- Venture Capital
- Research and Development