Master in Management
EU Business School Online
EUR 5,200 *
Earliest start date
* fees per term
Rapid political, economic, social, and technological changes are taking place across the world. In order to cope with and actively shape these complex changes, new forms of leadership are required. This program explores the realities of being an authentic leader in the 21st century, from making strategic decisions, managing people and performance, and negotiating effectively, to operational and marketing management. Focusing on the development of critical thinking and executive skills, this master’s will give students the tools to be effective leaders and to adapt to future changes in business.
New forms of leadership are required to cope with and actively shape the political, economic, social, and technological changes that are taking place across the world.
EU's Master in Management program explores leadership in the 21st century, from strategic thinking, management, and negotiation to marketing. This program focuses on the development of executive skills and will give students the tools to be effective leaders and adapt to future changes.
- A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by eduQua.
Benefits of Studying a Master's
- International networking with classmates, lecturers, and business professionals
- Improve critical-thinking skills and learn to be a problem-solver
- Gain a global perspective by studying in a diverse and multicultural environment
Digital education offers the ideal solution for professionals searching for quality education that can be conveniently adapted to busy lives. The Digital Campus offers an international, flexible, and hands-on learning experience guided by expert academics, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from around the world.
Convenience and flexibility are key. While Digital Campus students are not confined to specific locations or classrooms, they still receive the same quality of education as their on-campus peers. Students can organize their studies around their professional and personal commitments. They can attend scheduled webinars from anywhere in the world, or watch recorded sessions later on at their convenience. Students can connect with multicultural classmates from around the globe and participate in optional on-campus weeks at EU’s campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, and Munich.
The Master in Management (60 ECTS) is a one-year program, divided into three terms. Each term comprises two subject-specific courses plus a project-based module and a skills-development module. Throughout the year, students will also participate in real-life case studies and company visits, as well as the innovative Business Immersion Weeks which take place every term. In order to graduate, participants must also complete a Final Capstone Project (6 ECTS).
Term 1 (18 ECTS)
- Managing in a New Era
- Business Finance Essentials: The Art of Investing
- Winning Strategies for Market Entry
- Tools for Success
- Business Immersion Week
Term 2 (18 ECTS)
- Value Creation - Processes, Products and People
- Strategic Planning and Business Development
- Strategic Development for Business Success
- Developing a Leadership Edge
- Business Immersion Week
Term 3 (18 ECTS)
- Disruptive Entrepreneurship
- Managing Corporate Growth and Innovation
- New Product Development for Growth
- Building Successful Teams
- Business Immersion Week
- Final Capstone Project
This program develops a comprehensive view of companies, business strategies, and practices in management. Throughout this program, students will:
- Investigate the impact of political, economic, sociocultural, and physical environments within management.
- Look at business from the point of view of both the customer and the company.
- Learn management competencies and authentic leadership.
- Study the major processes within business through case studies and class discussions.
Program Tuition Fee
Upon the successful completion of any of the EU's master's degrees, graduates have a wide array of career options and business opportunities available to them. In response to the growing demand for flexible and entrepreneurial business professionals, the EU's programs are designed to foster the skills required for a successful career in the international business arena.
EU's graduates possess an international mindset, and multicultural awareness and are innovative thinkers. This makes them ideal candidates for positions at large, multinational companies and dynamic, disruptive entrepreneurs ready to start their own businesses.
The Master in Management provides a comprehensive understanding of business essentials that may be applied across a multitude of careers and sectors. Some of the positions which may interest graduates of this master’s degree are listed below.
- Marketing Strategist
- Operations Officer
- Management Consultant
- Performance Consultant
Areas of Work
The EU Master in Management offers students a comprehensive understanding of business and management. Graduates of this degree may be interested in working in the following professional areas.
- Strategic Management
- Operations Management
- Strategic Planning
- Project Management