Master in Fashion & Luxury Business
EU Business School Online
EUR 5,200 *
Earliest start date
* fees per term
The fashion and luxury industry has been important in society for centuries. Focusing on business management skills and consumer attitudes toward luxury products with an emphasis on design and creativity, this program prepares students for the projection of a brand. With elements such as advertisement strategy, communication skills, and innovative thinking, students are given an in-depth insight into how to effectively manage and position a unique brand.
EU's Master in Fashion & Luxury Business program has been designed to provide participants with an in-depth understanding of the luxury and fashion industry, teaching them how to manage a unique and special brand.
Focusing on management skills, and luxury consumer attitudes and placing emphasis on design and creativity, this program prepares students to project a brand with strong advertising, communication, and financial strategies.
- A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by eduQua.
Benefits of Studying a Master's
- Build your network and succeed in the global business world
- Learn from leaders to gain a privileged understanding of leadership in business
- Gain guest speaker insights in class and at exclusive EU events
Digital education offers the ideal solution for professionals searching for quality education that can be conveniently adapted to busy lives. The Digital Campus offers an international, flexible, and hands-on learning experience guided by expert academics, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from around the world.
Convenience and flexibility are key. While Digital Campus students are not confined to specific locations or classrooms, they still receive the same quality of education as their on-campus peers. Students can organize their studies around their professional and personal commitments. They can attend scheduled webinars from anywhere in the world, or watch recorded sessions later on at their convenience. Students can connect with multicultural classmates from around the globe and participate in optional on-campus weeks at EU campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, and Munich.
The Master in Fashion & Luxury Business (60 ECTS) is a one-year program, divided into three terms. Each term comprises two subject-specific courses, project-based and skills-development modules. Throughout the year, students will also participate in real-life case studies, company visits, and the innovative Business Immersion Weeks that take place every term. In order to graduate, participants must also complete a Final Capstone Project (6 ECTS).
Term 1 (13 CH | 18 ECTS)
- Luxury and Fashion Business Management
- International Luxury Brand Management
- Winning Strategies for Market Entry
- Tools for Success
- Business Immersion Week
Term 2 (18 ECTS)
- The Luxury Experience
- Digital Marketing and Luxury Product Strategy
- Strategic Development for Business Success
- Developing a Leadership Edge
- Business Immersion Week
Term 3 (18 ECTS)
- Continuous Innovation in Luxury and Fashion
- Sustainable Value Creation in Fashion and Luxury
- New Product Development for Growth
- Building Successful Teams
- Business Immersion Week
- Final Capstone Project
In addition to industry-specific modules, the program focuses on development strategies and management styles specifically geared toward creating leaders in the industry who can also apply the same skills to the wider commercial market. During this program, students will:
- Investigate the impact of fashion and luxury on sustainability.
- Learn about the brand value from the points of view of the fashion designer and artist.
- Gage the importance of the quality of the product and all the strategies surrounding it.
- Study the major processes within marketing through case studies and class discussion.
Program Tuition Fee
Upon the successful completion of any of the EU's master's degrees, graduates have a wide array of career options and business opportunities available to them. In response to the growing demand for flexible and entrepreneurial business professionals, the EU's programs are designed to foster the skills required for a successful career in the international business arena.
EU's graduates possess an international mindset, and multicultural awareness and are innovative thinkers. This makes them ideal candidates for positions at large, multinational companies and dynamic, disruptive entrepreneurs ready to start their own businesses.
The Master in the Fashion & Luxury Business provides students with the skillset needed to manage prestige brands. Graduates of this master may be interested in the following careers.
- Fashion & Luxury PR Specialist
- Fashion Retail Buyer
- Brand Manager in the Luxury Sector
- Social Media Specialist in Luxury
Areas of Work
The Master in the Fashion & Luxury Business provides students with the skillset needed to build high-end brands. Graduates of this degree may be interested in working in the following fields or professions.
- Influencer Marketing
- Luxury Retail Industry
- Sustainable Fashion
- Customer Relations in Luxury