Master in Business Analytics & Data Science
EU Business School Online
EUR 5,200 *
Earliest start date
* fees per term
Technology advances have dramatically changed the way businesses function, and expertise in business analytics and data science is essential to leverage technology for optimal results. Applying a hands-on approach, this program gives students a comprehensive foundation in data science, using industry-leading software, tools, and applications. Students will gain practical experience with advanced web-based applications and toolsets, understand how to use data as a strategic resource and learn how to apply data management skills to a business setting in order to effectively implement data-driven solutions.
Business analytics and data science are crucial for the effective operation of companies today and professionals with proficiency in these areas are highly sought after by businesses.
This program uses a hands-on, experiential methodology to give students practical skills and knowledge of industry-leading software, tools, and applications as well as a comprehensive understanding of key topics from big data to machine learning and AI.
- A university master’s degree awarded by Universidad Católica San Antonio de Murcia (UCAM), (título propio), a state-recognized university in Spain.
- A master's degree from EU Business School Switzerland which is internationally accredited by ACBSP, IACBE, IQA, and certified by Educa.
Benefits of Studying a Master's
- International networking with classmates, lecturers, and business professionals
- Improve critical-thinking skills and learn to be a problem-solver
- Gain a global perspective by studying in a diverse and multicultural environment
Digital education offers the ideal solution for professionals searching for quality education that can be conveniently adapted to busy lives. The Digital Campus offers an international, flexible, and hands-on learning experience guided by expert academics, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from around the world.
Convenience and flexibility are key. While Digital Campus students are not confined to specific locations or classrooms, they still receive the same quality of education as their on-campus peers. Students can organize their studies around their professional and personal commitments. They can attend scheduled webinars from anywhere in the world, or watch recorded sessions later on at their convenience. Students can connect with multicultural classmates from around the globe and participate in optional on-campus weeks at EU campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, and Munich.
The Master in Business Analytics & Data Science (60 ECTS) is a one-year program, divided into three terms. Each term comprises two subject-specific courses, project-based and skills-development modules. Throughout the year, students will also participate in real-life case studies, company visits, and the innovative Business Immersion Weeks that take place every term. To graduate, participants must also complete a Final Capstone Project (6 ECTS).
Term 1 (18 ECTS)
- Data Science & Analytics in Business
- Unlocking the Power of Big Data
- Winning Strategies for Market Entry
- Tools for Success
- Business Immersion Week
Term 2 (18 ECTS)
- Machine Learning & AI
- Data Visualization & Communication
- Strategic Development for Business Success
- Developing a Leadership Edge
- Business Immersion Week
Term 3 (18 ECTS)
- Business Intelligence
- From Data to KPI
- New Product Development for Growth
- Building Successful Teams
- Business Immersion Week
- Final Capstone Project
This master’s program provides a comprehensive foundation of data science to business professionals who work with data, lead data scientist teams, or are looking to manage a data-driven enterprise. Students will:
- Obtain an extensive top-level understanding of the foundations of data science using industry-leading software, tools, and applications.
- Gain hands-on experience with advanced web-based applications and toolsets and understand how machine learning and deep learning can provide solutions to business problems.
- Use data as a strategic resource and apply data management skills to the business setting to effectively implement data-driven approaches to gain valuable insights.
Program Tuition Fee
Upon the successful completion of any of the EU's master's degrees, graduates have a wide array of career options and business opportunities available to them. In response to the growing demand for flexible and entrepreneurial business professionals, the EU's programs are designed to foster the skills required for a successful career in the international business arena.
EU's graduates possess an international mindset, and multicultural awareness and are innovative thinkers. This makes them ideal candidates for positions at large, multinational companies and dynamic, disruptive entrepreneurs ready to start their own businesses.
The Master's in Business Analytics and Data Science provides students with the theoretical and practical skillsets necessary to succeed in the fields of business analytics and data science. Upon successful completion of this master's degree, students might be interested in the following job positions.
- Data Analytics Consultant
- Operations Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Financial Risk Manager
Areas of Work
The Master's in Business Analytics & Data Science presents students with the opportunity to obtain key theoretical and practical expertise in both business analytics and data science fields. Graduates may wish to consider employment in the following professional sectors:
- Business Analysis Consultancy
- Project Management
- Data Analytics
- Cybersecurity Management