Executive Bachelor of Business Administration
EU Business School Online
EUR 5,750 / per semester
Earliest start date
The Executive BBA is part of an integrated two-year program for students who want to earn a master's or MBA but do not have or have not completed a bachelor's degree or equivalent. The program is designed for working professionals in middle or senior management positions who have at least five years of work experience.
The Executive BBA is a one-year, two-semester intensive component that has been specifically developed to prepare students for the EU's master's and MBA programs. It is a bridging program that builds on practical knowledge acquired through professional experience and provides the business and academic frameworks necessary for successfully completing EU Business School master's and MBA studies.
EU recognizes that professional candidates already have significant practical knowledge and are familiar with many of the most important aspects of business through their work experience.
The Executive BBA has been specifically developed to prepare students for EU's master's and MBA programs. It is a bridging program that builds on practical knowledge acquired through professional experience and provides the business and academic frameworks necessary for successfully completing EU Business School master's and MBA studies.
- A private Executive Bachelor of Business Administration certificate from EU Business School, Switzerland.
Benefits of Studying an Executive BBA
- Take your experience into account and omit unnecessary courses
- A fast track to an EU master’s or MBA
- Open up the door to new career prospects
Why Study an Executive BBA in:
Studying our Executive Bachelor of Business Administration program online is the ideal solution for professionals searching for quality education that can be conveniently adapted to busy lives. The Digital Campus offers an international, flexible and hands-on learning experience guided by expert academics, entrepreneurs, and business leaders from around the world.
Convenience and flexibility are key. While Digital Campus students are not confined to specific locations or classrooms, they still receive the same quality of education as their on-campus peers. Students can organize their studies around their professional and personal commitments. They can attend scheduled webinars from anywhere in the world, or watch recorded sessions later on at their convenience. Students can connect with multicultural classmates from around the globe and participate in optional on-campus weeks at EU’s campuses in Barcelona, Geneva, and Munich.
The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration program is a one-year, two-semester intensive component (90 ECTS) of a two-year program designed for professionals who wish to earn an EU Business School master’s or MBA degree.
Semester 1 (21 CH|30 ECTS)
- Global Business
- Business Finance I
- Digital Business
- Entrepreneurship in Digitalization
- Strategic Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Decision Analysis
- Change Management
Semester 2 (21 CH|30 ECTS)
- Strategic Management
- Business Finance II
- Organizational Communication
- Cases in Marketing
- Cases in Digital Entrepreneurship: Start-up Incubator
- Leadership & Team Building
- Social Media Marketing
- Project Management
- Financial Markets
- Crafting Your Future
To graduate, in addition to the listed courses, students will also have to successfully complete the following for a total of 22 CH | 30 ECTS:
- Management Consulting Project: Part I
- Management Consulting Project: Part II
The Executive Bachelor of Business Administration program equips students with a comprehensive view of modern business. Students will be able to demonstrate specialist knowledge of a wide range of business areas, making them a valuable asset to any organization. Primarily, the program focuses on the following key learning outcomes. In addition, students will:
- Acquire an understanding of current business issues through required readings and research.
- Analyze issues facing large multinationals and small organizations pertaining to change management.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the analysis, decision-making, and implementation issues of managing a service.
- Obtain a practical working background that prepares the graduate for immediate entry into a management position.