MSc in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
European School of Data Science and Technology - ESDST
Full time, Part time
EUR 490 / per month
Earliest start date
Machine learning has emerged as the discipline which emphasizes the development of advanced data-driven computer programs that can access data and learn by themselves. This is aimed at removing human intervention in the most tedious of tasks.
Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) play kin to it. Irrespective of the industry, ML and AI have drastically altered the landscape and invented new ways of looking at the data. All being backed by standard statistical and mathematical principles.
This Masters in Science program in AL and ML clubs the nuances of both the disciplines to offer students exactly what is needed to understand the world of data in tools and in theory. machine learning to enable student’s business decision-making and analytics.
The course focuses on developing statistical thinking to line a foundation of varied specialization courses in their future course of study. It involves an introduction to the statistical concepts and tools widely used for Data Analysis and helps in effective deciding.
Students will discover the concepts and gain expertise on the usage and applications of algorithms of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning. They will have abundant opportunities to plunge into advanced concepts. By hands-on projects, students will gain experience on the concepts behind search algorithms, clustering, classification, optimization, reinforcement learning, and other topics and incorporate the learning in R Programs.
- Meticulously designed curriculum suitable to the industry needs with a high focus on practical applications
- Online delivery of lectures to facilitate learning at your own pace
- Best in class mentors with a rich industry and academia experience, providing 1 on 1 mentorship
- Supervised projects coming from various industries across all the offered courses
- Comprehensive courseware and study material
- 360-degree coverage of additional courses in each term, for candidates to be job-ready
- Extensive hands-on over the widely used Analytics tools and technologies
- Application of theoretical concepts to solve business problems
- Expert International instructors
- Constant exposure to the latest developments in the industry
The program encompasses a multitude of tools and concepts, a few of which are:
Data science and statistical concepts, Programming with R, SQL, NoSQL, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Big Data, Natural Language Processing, Cloud Computing.
ESDST offers Recognition of Prior Experience (RPE) and thus a formal bachelor’s degree is not mandatory for entering this program.
- Approximate Course Length: 3-4 weeks
- Total ECTS Credits: 90
- Maximum Number of Transfer Credits: 30
The ESDST Online MSc program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning consists of 12 courses spanning various subjects on Artificial Intelligence and ML. The course offers a wealth of hands-on experience on multiple projects/assignments with a mandatory capstone industry-linked project. Here, each student will be required to work on an exclusive, real-world business problem. The duration of each course will be around 3 weeks constituting 5 to 6 ECTS credits. Students must complete all these courses and the capstone project to earn a total of 90 ECTS to qualify for the MSc in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
1st Semester – Foundation – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- MBA-106 Business Statistics - 6
- MSAI-102 Mathematics for Machine Learning - 6
- MSAI-103 Programming for ML and AI using Python - 6
- MBA-109 Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning - 6
2nd Semester – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Tool Kit & Analytics
- MSAI-104 Machine Learning Methods using Python-I - 6
- MBA-111 Data Warehousing and management - 6
- MBA-110 Big Data and NoSQL - 6
- MBA-112 Data Visualization and Storytelling with Tableau - 6
3rd Semester – Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Application & Visualization
- MSAI-105 Machine Learning Methods using Python – II - 6
- MSAI-106 Artificial Intelligence and Robotics - 6
- MSAI-107 Robotics and RPA - 6
- MSAI-108 AI and ML In Real World and Business - 6
4th Semester – Experiential Learning
- CP-101 Capstone Consulting Project (Master Thesis) - 18
Total Credits: 90
The ESDST MSc in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning will train our graduates in the essential concepts, skills, and knowledge to support them in their career growth. Emphasizing the application of theoretical concepts to practical problems, this program would provide students with an opportunity to develop an understanding of the intricacies and solutions of real-world problems. Adequate business projects, guided training on advanced tools, and lectures by industry mentors will enable students to deeply understand the force of AI and ML around the globe.
Each student at ESDS is matched with an Industry mentor, preferably in the same industry in which the student is working or has aspirations to enter. The mentor is responsible to guide the students through the course and present them with real-life experiential learning along with core learning taking place in the program.
- Gain an understanding of Al concepts and MI algorithms, with the application of each
- Develop critical thinking by taking up assignments that require problem-solving, inference, and perception
- Understand business problems and weave an approach to solve them through the learned principles
- Figure up a method to judiciously study and scan data to apply ML algorithms to reveal insights
- Be proficient in the usage of tools/technologies prevalent in the data science industry
After successful completion of the program, career roles would be guided by the level of expertise of the students and prior experience. For working professionals, opportunities range from career shift/transformation from the current role to a data analysis-centric role.
For fresh graduates, the knowledge and skills developed during the MSc program would enable them to apply for suitable positions centered around their skills and interests. Students can target any of the following roles:
- Data Scientist/Data Manager
- AI specialist/ AI analyst
- Machine Learning Specialist/ Machine Learning Manager