Master in Internet Business (MIB) EUDE, Escuela Europea de Dirección De Empresas
With the Master Internet Business program you will be able to acquire the necessary knowledge to manage and direct a business with a clear digital component, being able to develop yourself in managerial positions in technology companies or start your own business.
It offers the necessary knowledge to achieve a correct management and direction of a business focused on the digital environment, managing to merge the most important disciplines of digital marketing and business administration fundamentals.
Certified academic quality
The main independent national and international certifiers certify the academic and institutional quality of EUDE Business School.
EUDE Business School is recognized as one of the most outstanding business schools at an international level by such prestigious media as the Financial Times and the main international rankings. These endorse and position EUDE in the top positions in postgraduate training.
EUDE has been chosen by the global reference medium in business and finance. An alliance of the future for the next world leaders.
EUDE MBA is recognized as one of the best in the Spanish-speaking ranking (FSO) at the European level.
EUDE online MBA is considered among the best in the world according to the prestigious financial newspaper Financial Times.
Hamilton Global Intelligence
EUDE considered one of the best Spanish-speaking business schools by the independent consultancy Hamilton.
Competences and professional opportunities of the Master Internet Business (MIB)
Who is this program for?
- To all those interested in acquiring the necessary knowledge to manage and direct a business with a clear digital component.
- Especially focused on professionals who want to develop in management positions in technology companies or start their own business.
- Students of business administration, communication, journalism, advertising.
- New Media Professionals, Communication Agencies, Experts in Digital Culture, Professionals of the Creative and Cultural Industry.
The traditional way of working in companies has changed, now businesses are digital and many of them have had to adapt quickly to remain competitive. With the MIB you will be able to develop a mentality necessary for today's economic environment. All professionals need to acquire knowledge for digital business, adapt their strategic vision to this form of management, with the sole objective of continuing to make institutions prosperous and make decisions based on their own knowledge of the environment.
Program career opportunities
- Business management, business development, entrepreneurs, investors, marketing and communication management.
Program and Syllabus of the Master Internet Business (MIB)
- Digital Ecosystem
- Digital Strategies and Projects
- Digital transformation
- CX: Customer Experience
- Digital Marketing Plan
- Legislation, Security and Privacy in Networks
- Management and Business Communication
- Ecosystems of Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Startups
- Agility and Scrum
- Technological Trends and Emerging Technologies
- Innovation and Methodologies of Innovation
- Technological Innovation and Technology in Organizations
- Projects and Methodology in Innovation
- CX and Artificial Intelligence
- E-Commerce and Purchase Funnel
- Crm and Growth Hacking
- Web Analytics
- Introduction to Big Data Technology
- Data Driven Culture
- Introduction to Data Mining
- Applied Data Mining
- Data by Design
- Skills to Face Threats Online in the Company
- Operating Systems and Network Security
Methodology of the Master Internet Business (MIB)
The work methodology developed at EUDE Business School is based on the Case Method. An eminently practical training is the best basis for the student to acquire the knowledge, skills and experiences that the company needs. The cases developed in each area of knowledge are success stories that offer the student a wide margin for analysis and discussion.
The classroom with small groups or the EUDE Virtual Campus, a leading European platform, will be the most appropriate forums for students to share their opinions and reflections on each document.
The study program has been prepared under the supervision and advice of leading companies in the sector, as well as a faculty made up of executives and former directors of multinational and national companies (Telefónica, Deloitte, DHL, Inchaersa, Geindesa, Debebé or Drommer Consulting) .
At the end of the program, the student will deliver and defend his Final Master Project *. The PFM * is a business plan, real or simulated, in which the student must have applied all the knowledge and tools acquired.
Throughout the duration of the program, the student will have a personalized Tutor and continuous feedback from the teachers, which will allow the student to know their points of improvement and strengths at all times.
* The PFM will be compulsory for students in face-to-face mode. The rest of the Modalities are exempt from this requirement, except for those students who have chosen the Master of Access to the official degree.