Earliest start date
In the most disruptive era in history, business models are being transformed and technology is not only inventing new models, but is literally turning around very traditional sectors with dizzying speed.
Why this program?
This program was born with the need to train professionals to become reference managers in the transformation of their companies. To do this, we will delve into how to lead this transformation through 3 fundamental axes: People, because there is no transformation that does not imply a cultural change. To achieve an agile mindset, we must be able to align the entire organization, facilitating the maximum capacity for value contribution and involvement of each individual.
Processes, because agility is not synonymous with chaos, but with learning and adaptation. The most common agile methods and how to adapt them to each context to achieve the greatest efficiency and effectiveness will be addressed. Business, because Agile gives us the opportunity to innovate, to go beyond the digitalization of operations and discover new models that provide differential value to our clients. Upon completion, participants will be able to understand the agile value creation approach and apply it to their current context from a strategic and operational perspective.
Who is it addressed to?
- Business Managers
- General Directors and senior management
- Managers and directors, both in Marketing and Sales and in Operations
- Unit 1: Customer Centricity
- Unit 2: Lean & Agile
- Unit 3: Kanban
- Unit 4: Agile from the perspective of teams
- Unit 5: Change management processes
- Unit 6: New models of government
- Unit 7: Strategic deployment
What are you going to get?
- Lead the portfolio of transformation initiatives.
- Encourage and cultivate a culture of learning and continuous improvement.
- Analyze and reconfigure the organizational structure.
- Provide reliable and flexible work methods.
- Achieve more efficient and effective interaction.