The double MBA degree
The current dynamism of the market and the business environment causes companies and organizations to need to manage many projects in parallel. In this environment, the figure of the Project Manager acquires a fundamental importance in organizations and companies of all sizes, since it is a key profile when designing efficient business strategies that take advantage of all the resources we have available.
With the MBA you will have a strategic and global vision of a manager, as well as complete knowledge about various departments of a company, such as Human Resources, Finance, Operations, Marketing, Sales and Commerce.
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the best level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
Who is it for?
The curriculum of this MBA
The MBA curriculum
- Train expert Project Directors, who know how to achieve the proposed objectives, increase profitability and enhance the overall quality of the project.
- Develop managerial skills and technical management of human and material resources.
- Know the standards of the PMP certification.
- Align the current needs of the companies in the direction of projects with the teaching of the best practices of the market.
- Know, select and properly use the tools necessary for the budgetary management of a project.
- Promote decision-making as a manager of complex projects, considering the technical, economic, quality, environmental and risk exposure aspects that encompass it.
- Establish, manage and control the key financial elements of the company.
- Have a global vision and, thus, promote critical thinking.
- Know all the departments of the business and work skillfully in them.
- Know the models that favor excellence in management and the implications of new organizational forms, as well as develop organizational skills that help to efficiently implement new policies within the context of the organization.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain four degrees issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- MBA - Master in Business Administration and Management
- Master in Project Management
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a triple degree.
- Block 1. Business Strategy
- Block 2. Personnel Management and Management Skills
- Block 3. Accounting
- Block 4. Coaching
- Block 5. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 6. Marketing
- Block 7. Financial Management
- Block 8. Project Planning
- Block 9. Project Financing
- Block 10. Process Integration
- Block 11. Quality in the Projects
- Block 12. Supply Chain Management
- Block 13. Commercial
- Block 14. Corporation Tax
- Block 15. Commerce
- Block 16. Labor Advisory in HR
- Block 17. Corporate Social Responsibility
In order to combine personal and professional life, the double MBA degree
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 24 months
Price: € 8,400
The price with scholarship is 299 euros.