MSc in Data Management & Business Analytics EDHEC Business School - Online Programs
Revolutionise corporate decision-making
As data grows in importance (it is expected to triple between 2018 and 2026), key corporate decision-makers can no longer afford to ignore business intelligence or pass up the business benefits of disruptive analytical tools. Companies need their employees to be able to collect and analyze data, in all industries and job roles.
EDHEC’s Online MSc in Data Management and Business Analytics is an innovative and comprehensive programme that will allow you to meet these new challenges. You will become proficient in artificial intelligence techniques and gain the managerial decision-making skills needed to take an active role in your company’s sustainable transformation projects.
The Online Master of Sciencein Data Management & Business Analytics is an EDHEC diploma designed to train experts & professionals to master the process of data management (collection of data, tools & techniques, creation of models & analysis, management process), allowing them to become immediately operational in their respective fields.
This is an intensive 18-to-24 month program, conducted entirely in English.
How does the program work?
- 1 primer in programming : “Introduction to Python”
- 4 modules of core courses in data and business analytics and 4 cutting-edge electives (each elective runs for 5 weeks and involves around 35 hours of work)
- A live virtual class every week hosted by your academic mentor to review content, encourage discussion and answer questions
- Individual self-paced study time and group work sessions (15 hours per week recommended on average)
- Each module is evaluated based on exercises, tests, quizzes, case studies, individual and group participation.
Why join EDHEC Online Master of Science ?
- Programme that blends business and technical courses (which stays business-oriented): good balance between Data Science & Business Analytics --> complementary
- Primers: opportunity to improve technical skills if necessary (up-skilling)
- Electives: open up opportunities in several fields (marketing, finance...) and job roles
- Track in Financial Analytics = one of EDHEC's fields of excellence
- Payment options in 16 instalments or by trimester – flexible
- Access to courses and professors from prestigious business schools thanks to the FOME partnership (Imperial College, Ivey, ESMT...)
- A powerful and intuitive platform that allows for personalized, interactive training. The platform is also shared with the FOME partnership schools.
- Progressive and customized learning experience: group work, numerous activities...learning through experience sharing (group work & consulting project), personalized follow-up, real-time feedback
- YouDrive : Your personnalised career development programme. Designed specifically for online learning and working professionals with evolving goals, YouDrive is a high-end experience tailored to your professional needs and goals. Through guided self-introspection and individual sessions with an experienced coach
What will you learn?
- Apply the most recent data science techniques to a fast-changing environment in any field of business
- Design and communicate relevant practice recommendations
- Become immediately operational and pursue a range of global career options in data science, data management, financial analytics, and business analytics
Your EDHEC Business School Diploma
Upon completion of the programme, you receive a diploma by EDHEC Business School which recognises the level of education received and expertise acquired during the training.
EDHEC Business School holds a triple accreditation (EQUIS, AACSB, and AMBA) and is ranked 7th in Europe (Financial Times 2022 ranking), guaranteeing our participants a nationally and internationally recognised diploma.
- Data Analytics for Managers
- Managing Innovation
- Digital Transformation
- Relational and non-relational databases
- Marketing Analytics
- Machine Learning
- Ethics & Data
- Representing and Manipulating Data
- Data Social Intelligence
Financial Analytics Track
Example of elective courses:
- Advanced Portfolio Management with Machine learning
- Financial Analytics & Portfolio Management
- Corporate Finance...
Business Analytics Track
Example of elective courses:
- Supply-Chain Analytics
- Effective Stakeholder Engagement
- People, Teams & Organisation
What can you do with your MSc in Data Management & Business Analytics?
The Master of Science in Data Mangement & Business Analytics is a real springboard for your career development. You learn data science methods and how to apply them in a business setting: combine skills in Business and Data Science. You become immediately operational and pursue a range of global career options in data science, data management, data analytics or financial analytics.
After your MSc in Data Management & Business Analytics, you can start your career in positions such as:
- Data Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Business Analyst
- Data & Analytics Manager
- Data Science Manager
- Data Science Manager
- Chief Data Officer
- Data architect
- Data engineer
- Data storyteller
- Data protection officer
- Metrics & Analytics Specialist
- Market Intelligence Specialist
- Market Research Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Data Consultant
- Business Intelligence Consultant
Who is this Master of Science in Data Management & Business Analytics for?
The MSc Data Management & Business Analytics is aimed at business professionals with significant experience who want to acquire skills in data and analytics, but also the ones already trained in data (engineers, statisticians…) who want to get up-to-date with the latest AI and data science techniques.
Who are the participants of the class of 2023?
The participants in the MSc Data Management & Business Analytics hold a wide variety of profiles and job positions:
- 20% are managers
- 18% are consultants
- 14% are from the banking sector
- 13% are from the IT sector
Scholarships and Funding
- Application fees : €150
Financial Aid / Scholarship :
- Early Bird : -20% on tuition fees. For all applications submitted 2 months before the next intake. Scholarships and Early Bird cannot be combined.
- EDHEC scholarships up to -40% on tuition fees