BA (Hons) Bachelor Applied Business Innovation
Ducere Global Business School
Royal Docks, United Kingdom
3 - 6 years
Earliest start date
The Bachelor (Hons) of Applied Innovation is designed to foster graduates with cognitive and applied skills to be able, through innovation, add value to their employer, or to enable them to innovate within the context of their own business or start-up.
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere's vision is to change the way the world learns by aligning real-world education with innovations in learning platforms, content and industry. Ducere’s programmes are designed with a strong focus on practical learning and industry relevance, including providing access to industry projects, making the programmes highly relevant with an applied focus. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions.
- Unparalleled student support.
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years.
- Award-winning innovator in Higher Education
- Award winner, State of California and US Congress
- Fundamentals of Innovation
- Fundamentals of Entrepreneurship
- Digital Disruption
- Management Strategy
- Design Thinking
- Project Management
- Fundamentals of Marketing
- Corporate Responsibility
- Organisational Change
- Management Communications
- Big Data
- Global Economy
- Managing Money and Finance
- Capital Raising
- Competitive Market Positioning
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Applied Leadership
- Applied Industry Portfolio
Duration study load
- Full-time: 3 years
Support and Delivery
When you study online with Ducere and The University of East London, you'll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your learning journey.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics.
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via the mobile app.
- Flexible: Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, anywhere on any device.
- World-class: Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists.
- Applied, practical industry projects with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox.
- 100% online - No campus attendance required.
Total units to complete the degree
17 Units + 1 Applied Industry Project
- Learn how to evaluate different approaches to solving problems and be able to communicate the results of your study/work accurately and reliably, and with structured and coherent arguments.
- Use a range of established techniques to initiate and undertake critical analysis of information and to propose solutions to problems arising from that analysis.
- Effectively communicate information, arguments and analysis in a variety of forms to specialist and non-specialist audiences and deploy key techniques of the discipline effectively.
- present, evaluate and interpret qualitative and quantitative data in order to develop lines of argument and make sound judgements in accordance with basic theories and concepts of their subject(s) of study.
- Gain broad and coherent knowledge of business fundamentals, theories and debates and become equipped with real-world insights underpinned by relevant business frameworks and tools required to innovate within business and industry.
- Identify, critically evaluate and apply meaningful solutions to management challenges within new and established organisations, fusing both traditional and modern approaches to achieve ‘best practice’ possible outcomes
- Develop the skills to create and design innovative approaches to business within a range of markets, communicate them in an appropriate manner to a variety of audiences, and consider social, financial and environmental outcomes.