Master in Higher Education Leadership (MS)
Drexel University School of Education
USD 1,047 / per credit
Request info *
Earliest start date
* priority application review begins March 1, 2023; rolling admissions thereafter
What is a Master's in higher education leadership?
Drexel University's Master of Science (MS) in Higher Education Leadership is an online graduate program designed to prepare highly skilled and knowledgeable practitioners for leadership positions and career advancement in higher education. The Higher Education Leadership program provides students who are working within higher education or transitioning into higher education with the knowledge, skills, and experience to navigate dynamic changes related to diversity and globalization, equity and access, policies and practices, legal and ethical issues, technological advancements, and risk management through transformative leadership.
For those interested in continuing their education in this rewarding field, Drexel’s Master’s in Higher Education Leadership provides an ideal foundation for a doctoral degree in education management.
Why pursue a Master's degree in higher educational leadership?
The MS in Higher Education Leadership provides optimal flexibility for students. The program is offered entirely online as a part-time program. This format allows students to pursue their degrees without having to sacrifice their careers. The online format allows students to complete their assignments at a time that is convenient for them. Students have access to Drexel's highly respected faculty and are supported by our advising staff.
The Higher Education degree prepares students with the practical skills, knowledge, and experience to become professionals and leaders.
Benefits of the program include:
- Part-time, online program that provides flexibility for learning
- Customizable assignments to align with a student’s current or future position
- Access to highly experienced and knowledgeable faculty in the field of Higher Education
- Individualized advisement and support
- Access to all Drexel resources including the award-winning Hagerty Library (on-campus and online) the Drexel Writing Center, Steinbright Career Development Center, Center for Learning and Academic Student Success (CLASS), and student health and counseling services
What Will You Learn In the MS in Higher Education Graduate Program?
Students in Drexel’s higher education degree program will:
- Study contemporary issues in higher education
- Understand the policies and practices followed by higher education institutions
- Learn about the institutional assessment and accreditation process
- Gain an understanding of ethics, laws, and legal concepts related to the operations of colleges and universities
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.