Dual Master of Science in Nursing/Master of Business Administration (MSN/MBA) Benedictine University Online
As a nurse, you already embody the Benedictine tradition of selfless service and sensitivity for those who are ill. Earning your Dual MSN/MBA from Benedictine University will help you become a servant leader who can skillfully guide health care staff and entire organizations through inevitable but unpredictable changes.
In the Dual MSN/MBA program, you will learn to:
- Demonstrate competence in the integration of nursing and the related sciences required to analyze, design, implement and evaluate outcomes of nursing care in diverse populations.
- Use leadership and decision-making skills to ensure quality and safe care delivery to individuals, populations, or communities in a variety of health care delivery systems.
- Apply research outcomes in the practice setting, implement best practices across health care environments and communicate results intended to improve clinical practice.
- Advocate for policies that improve both health outcomes for patients as well as the quality of the overall health care system.
- Identify and analyze the elements of the health system financial statements.
- Demonstrate an understanding of macroeconomic and microeconomic concepts and analytic tools used in business.
- Demonstrate the use of cost accounting concepts.
- Identify assessment models for measuring and improving productivity and operational performance.