Master of Engineering Management - Online Auburn University - College of Engineering
- Auburn Engineering Online Graduate Programs ranked 17th by U.S. News and World Report (2022)
- Courses delivered by streaming video
Why this degree?
The Master of Engineering Management degree is a coursework-only program that allows those who are currently working in an engineering-related field to expand their career potential and earn a degree that will pay dividends toward their future. The degree appeals to individuals working in a wide variety of industries and offers four different program options to tailor your learning experience to your career needs and goals:
- Master of Engineering Management – Manufacturing Option
- Master of Engineering Management – Occupational Safety and Ergonomics Option
- Master of Engineering Management – Systems Option
- Master of Engineering Management - Product Innovation
What can you expect?
Once admitted into Auburn Engineering's graduate program, you will work with the graduate program officer to create a plan of study.
Who is eligible?
- Those who hold a bachelor's degree in an engineering-related discipline from an institution of recognized standing (transcripts required) are eligible.
- Applicants with degrees in other sciences, technology, or mathematics disciplines and who have 5 or more years of relevant work experience are encouraged to apply and will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
- The GRE is not required for students who have earned a 2.75 GPA from an ABET-accredited engineering program.
This degree allows those who are currently working in an engineering-related field to expand their career potential and earn a degree that will pay dividends toward their future. The degree is applicable to individuals working in the aerospace, biosystems, chemical, civil, computer science and software, electrical and computer, industrial and systems, materials, mechanical and wireless industries.
|Master of Engineering Management-Manufacturing Option||Master of Engineering Management-Occupational Safety and Ergonomics Option|
| || |
|Master of Engineering Management-Product Innovation Option||Master of Engineering Management-Systems Option|
| || |
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.