BSc (Hons) Project Management
3 - 6 years
Full time, Part time
GBP 5,500 / per year *
Earliest start date
* £6,935 per level UK
On our APM-accredited BSc (Hons) Project Management course, you’ll learn the tools and techniques required to make a real impact on the design, deployment, and success of a wide range of projects, as well as to successfully manage interdisciplinary teams within diverse organisational structures.
The rapid growth of project management means that today it’s used in almost every global industry, including engineering, technology, education, healthcare, events management, community and environmental programmes, tourism, creative industries, and everything in between. This means your degree will provide you with the background to enter the sector of your choice once you graduate and fill those all important industry gaps.
On the course you’ll study contemporary themes in project management which will demonstrate to employers that you possess broad knowledge of the latest concepts and the practical skills to bring your ideas to life. And, as modern projects are becoming increasingly dynamic and challenging, your studies will have a digital-first focus, giving you the knowledge and critical understanding of modern business solutions to make a lasting impact in the workplace.
Arden's BSc Project Management is accredited by the APM, and you'll have student membership of the APM while you study with us. Graduating with an APM-accredited degree tells employers that your knowledge meets latest standards of the project management industry, which will help to enhance and widen your future career options.
Student membership of the APM is also your gateway to discovering further training opportunities, free access to resources such as digital libraries and project case studies, as well as networking opportunities. As a student member you'll also receive a digital badge to display on your social media platforms, such as Linkedin.
Graduating with an APM accredited degree is also a fast-track route to full membership of the APM, which you can achieve after just 3 years' experience working within the industry.
- Business Research Methods and Analysis (20 credits)
- Business Consulting (20 credits)
- Principles of Procurement, Financial Control and Contract Management (20 credits)
- Governance in a Global Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Project Management (20 credits)
- Elective: Digital skills & professional development (20 credits)
- Elective: Technology and Innovation (20 credits)
- Advanced Project Management (20 credits)
- Project Justification (20 credits)
- Project Planning (20 credits)
- Agile and Hybrid Project Management (20 credits)
- AI and Big Data Analytics in Project Management (20 credits)
- Elective: Operations & Supply chain management (20 credits)
- Elective: Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Project Change and Control (20 credits)
- Quality Management (20 credits)
- Project Risk and Issue Management (20 credits)
- Developing People and Capabilities (20 credits)
- Final Project including End Point Assessment (40 credits)
Earning your accredited project management bachelors online with Arden opens pathways to lucrative careers in project management that cut accross many different sectors. Some of the roles you might look for include the following:
- Project assistant or co-ordinator
- Project manager or project leader
- Implementation or change manager
- Project management consultant
- Programme or portfolio manager
- Technical project manager
- Technical project lead
- Business project lead
- Project planner or risk analyst
You can also continue your studies at postgraduate level (e.g. with Arden’s MSc Project Management course), set up your own businesses, or develop into highly lucrative project management consultancy roles.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.