BA (Hons) Business Management (Accounting & Finance) (CMI)
3 - 6 years
Full time, Part time
GBP 5,500 / per year *
Earliest start date
* £6,935 per year UK
This programme covers the major tools and theories of financial management, and how to apply them to real-world situations. Arden University’s dual accredited online BA (Hons) Business Management (Accounting and Finance) will develop your financial management skills, central to achieving business success, preparing you for your next professional steps. This programme’s ACCA and CIMA dual accreditation are an incredible value-add to your degree that come at no additional cost.
Arden's BA (Hons) Business Management (Accounting and Finance) course is dual accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA).
Arden's BA (Hons) Business Management (Accounting and Finance) is awarded the maximum nine ACCA exemptions, which means that students who go on to study ACCA after graduation will start their studies at the appropriate level, studying only five ACCA papers out of the standard 14 that make up the ACCA qualification.
The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA) is one of the most globally reputable organisations in professional accountancy. As an Arden student, you will have free CIMA membership for the duration of your course, and for one year post-graduation, which gives you access to discounted courses, free study and careers support, networking opportunities, and of course, professional recognition. You will also gain exemptions from CIMA at operational and certificate levels.
- Digital Skills & Professional Development (20 credits)
- Contemporary Business Environment (20 credits)
- Marketing Dynamics (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Finance (20 credits)
- People Management (20 credits)
- Technology & Innovation (20 credits)
- Data Analytics & Management (20 credits)
- Business Start-up (20 credits)
- Sales Management (20 credits)
- Digital & Social Media Marketing (20 credits)
- Financial Accounting (20 credits)
- Cost Accounting (20 credits)
- Business Transformation (20 credits)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (20 credits)
- Corporate Governance, Law & Ethics (20 credits)
- Independent Study (20 credits)
- Financial Management (20 credits)
- Business Risk Management (20 credits)
Arden's Faculty of Business is a member institution of the Business Graduates Association, which means that Arden provides support for its students' professional growth.
English Language Requirements
Certify your English proficiency with the Duolingo English Test! The DET is a convenient, fast, and affordable online English test accepted by over 4,000 universities (like this one) around the world.