Modern Human Resource Management - Recruitment and Selection Process (Free Online Course With Certificate)
Alison Free Online Learning
3 - 4 hours
Full time, Part time
Earliest start date
* free course
This free online Modern Human Resource Management course covers the effective recruitment and selection process that every human resource manager will find useful. This will be very helpful in picking the right employees who have the necessary skills and fit well within specific teams and organizations. Take this course and learn valuable knowledge in a step-by-step manner. It will level up your skills and give your career a boost!
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 3-4 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
All Alison courses are free to enrol study and complete. To successfully complete this Diploma course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Diploma course, you have the option to acquire an official Diploma, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world.
Your Alison Diploma is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
Alison offers 3 types of Diplomas for completed Diploma courses:
- Digital Diploma: a downloadable Diploma in PDF format immediately available to you when you complete your purchase.
- Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma, posted to you with free shipping.
- Framed Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma in a stylish frame, posted to you with free shipping.
Scholarships and Funding
As we are an online platform, we do not offer degrees or scholarships.
The course will first introduce you to the laws related to the employment cycle and the steps involved in formulating effective recruitment strategies. You will learn how to develop a strategic job analysis, job description, and job specifications, along with the factors involved in advertising a job. The course will discuss the different types of interviews, interview questions, interview methods, and the steps needed in the selection process. You will also look into the potential mistakes that can arise when interviewing candidates.
You will then look into the employee selection process, including the criteria development, résumé review, test administration, the actual interview, applicant choice, and making the offer. The course will also discuss compensation planning and its goals. Finally, you will examine how to develop your own compensation package which includes basic salary, holiday pay, health benefits, vacation packages, and retirement packages. You will also gain a better understanding of the different types of payment systems and the factors which affect them.
Recruiting employees entails a tough but essential selection process that results not only in strong employees who have a particular set of professional skills, but also employees who work well together and are committed to your organization in the long term. This course will teach HR professionals and managers how to attract the right candidates to fill their job positions so that they can help power their company's growth into the future. These are powerful skills, so check out the course and start learning something really useful, today.
In this module, you will learn about the recruitment process, the law and recruitment, and recruitment strategies.
Interviewing and Selection
In this module, you will learn about interviewing and the selection process. The selection process, criteria development and resume review, interviewing, testing and selection, and making the offer
Learn more about compensation and benefits as part of human resources management techniques
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- Explain the steps to an effective recruitment strategy.
- Develop a job analysis and job description and identify specific job skills.
- Explain and discuss the steps involved in the selection process.
- Explain the various types of interviews and interview questions.
- Discuss interview methods and potential mistakes in interviewing candidates.
- Discuss the different types of selection models.
- Explain the goals of a compensation plan.
- Explain the various types of benefits that can be offered to employees.
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD-accredited Alison Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Alison Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Alison Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
Human Resource Analyst
Every company that considers its people among its prized assets requires a consummate HR Analyst to help their HR Department optimise manpower management, resolve personnel issues and keep all the employees in a productive frame of mind.
Employers tend to enlist Personnel Recruiters when they are unable to find the right person to fill a role on their own. Enterprising recruiters source, find, message, vet, recruit and network with new employees who are capable and have room to grow.
Human Resources Manager
Sir Richard Branson famously claimed that companies should “Train people well enough so they can leave. Treat them well enough, so they don’t have to. ” Human Resources (HR) Managers who realise that a company is only as good as its employers strive to enhance and maintain employee satisfaction.