Introduction to SAP (Free Online Course With Certificate) Alison Free Online Learning
The SAP software system is widely recognised and used across the world and this free online course introduces you to SAP and the ways to navigate its fundamental transactions. You will discover how SAP helps to structure the various steps of generic Order to Cash and Purchase to Pay processes as well as the significant changes carried out in the user interface and the reporting structure of SAP S/4HANA regarding fixed assets.
This is a free online course with a certificate. Interested? Simply click the button and start today.
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 1.5-3 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
All Alison courses are free to enrol, study and complete. To successfully complete this Certificate course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Certificate course, you have the option to acquire an official Diploma, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world.
Your Alison Certificate is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles, and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
Alison offers 3 types of Diplomas for completed Diploma courses:
- Digital Certificate: a downloadable Certificate in PDF format immediately available to you when you complete your purchase.
- Certificate: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate, posted to you with free shipping.
- Framed Certificate: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Certificate in a stylish frame, posted to you with free shipping.
Scholarships and Funding
As we are an online platform, we do not offer degrees or scholarships.
SAP is one of the most powerful Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) tools in modern technology. This free online course introduces you to the SAP user interface, its recent innovations and the system navigation. SAP integrates and manages different business processes and allows you to group frequently-used business transactions and access them quickly - all of which form part of this SAP introductory course. Some other essential background you will learn includes country- and industry-specific modules, transactions, solutions and how this powerful tool organizes information through its organizational units and master data. Various practical examples of base processes such as managing buying, approvals, compliance, payments, and suppliers on a global basis are thoroughly covered as well.
The next phase of this course covers planning and which strategies you can employ in the SAP system from basic ones to more advanced planning processes. This important planning module comprehensively discusses requirements for production planning, material requirements, design data and the many end-to-end steps involved in the production and how they are captured and planned for on SAP. The last part of this SAP course teaches you the role SAP plays as a strategic and financial reporting tool for analyzing profitability based on different segments. You will explore the purpose of SAP CO-PA (Profitability Analysis) and the various organizational units and master data required for it. SAP CO-PA or sometimes called SAP COPA uses a wealth of information for its output and the input data is analyzed so you gain a better understanding of how the SAP ecosystem and SAP CO-PA work. This source data also projects scenarios and these “characteristic derivations” are analyzed along with potential configurations - both manual and automated. The final content in this course deals with the major improvements carried out by SAP in the context of SAP S/4HANA Fixed Asset Accounting.
This wealth of knowledge in the Introduction to SAP free online course is informative and very practical and would appeal to students in varied fields such as Commerce, Financial Accounting, Computer Science, Production Planning, and Materials Management or those who want to learn more about this critical business software.
Introduction to SAP
This module discusses the different ways to access frequently-used business transactions in SAP. You will be taught about the procedure for adding the Material Requirements Planning and Production Data to the Material Master in the SAP Production Planning Module and the common transition scenarios that can accelerate the migration process to SAP S/4HANA.
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- Explain the procedure for navigating through the SAP ERP system
- Outline the process of posting a document in financial accounting
- Identify the procedure for creating a master record and organizational unit
- Recognize the steps involved in the purchase-to-pay process in SAP ERP
- Describe the procedure for adding MRP to the Material Master
- Discuss the steps involved in the process of creating a material Bill of Materials (BOM)
- Outline the process of defining the operating concern in SAP Finance
- Explain the method of determining an evaluation through material costing
- Summarize the procedure for creating a manual planning layout
- Identify the main organizational objects relevant to financial accounting
- Recognize the complete lifecycle of an asset
- Discuss the transition scenarios of SAP S/4HANA Implementation
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Certificate!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD-accredited Alison Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Alison Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Alison Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.