Change Management (Free Online Course With Diploma) Alison Free Online Learning
This free online change management certification course will teach you how to build effective change strategies, and how to play a more effective role in any organization undergoing a period of change. With ever-increasing competition and technological advancements, businesses need to be able to deal with change on an ongoing basis. By taking this free, online course you can avoid the risk of your organisation becoming yesterday's news.
This Free Online Course Includes:
- 10-15 Hours of Learning
- CPD Accreditation
- Final Assessment
All Alison courses are free to enrol study and complete. To successfully complete this Diploma course and become an Alison Graduate, you need to achieve 80% or higher in each course assessment. Once you have completed this Diploma course, you have the option to acquire an official Diploma, which is a great way to share your achievement with the world.
Your Alison Diploma is:
- Ideal for sharing with potential employers
- Include it in your CV, professional social media profiles and job applications.
- An indication of your commitment to continuously learn, upskill & achieve high results.
- An incentive for you to continue empowering yourself through lifelong learning.
Alison offers 3 types of Diplomas for completed Diploma courses:
- Digital Diploma: a downloadable Diploma in PDF format immediately available to you when you complete your purchase.
- Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma, posted to you with FREE shipping.
- Framed Diploma: a physical version of your officially branded and security-marked Diploma in a stylish frame, posted to you with FREE shipping.
Scholarships and Funding
As we are an online platform, we do not offer degrees or scholarships.
This Change Management course begins by introducing you to organizational structure types and organizational change. You will study the reasons why organizations change as well as how to plan and execute change. You will also learn valuable change management skills and strategies. These will teach you how to overcome resistance and show you why it is important to involve as many co-workers as possible in major change decisions.
Going through a major organizational change can be a difficult time for everyone and some may find it difficult to adapt. With this course, you will learn the requirements of a successful organizational change and discover the elements involved in Change Planning. Any business can smoothly pull off change if they have a great change management plan, are open to new perspectives, and address problems professionally. This course will show you how to ensure this happens for your business.
This free Change Management course will be of great interest to professionals looking to play a prominent role in change management processes. The course will also be of interest to small business owners who want to learn more about guiding their employees through a period of change. Change is a constant feature of business. This means that the skills you will learn in this course will undoubtedly come in handy sooner or later. So why wait? Start the course now, and become the professional your organization is looking for.
5 units of interactive presentations: Organizational Structure Types; Contemporary Organizational Structures; Organizational Change; Planning and Executing Change; Change Management Skills. Note: each module
Change Management and Communications
3 units of interactive presentations: Change Management Concerns; The People Side of Change; Communication Strategies.
Theory and Practice of Change Management
4 units of interactive presentations: Types of Change; History of Change Management; Change Management and Culture; Change Strategies.
Change Management - Factors for Success
6 units of interactive presentations: The Factors of Change; Change Planning Elements; Governance and Change Management; Change Management and Leadership; Change Management and Stakeholders;
Diploma in Change Management - First Assessment
This assessment will test your knowledge of Modules 1 - 4 from Diploma in Change Management - Revised 2018. You can re-take the assessment until a successful outcome is achieved.
Change Management Organization
Three units of interactive presentations: Factors of Successful Change Management; Managing People; Risks and Processes.
Managing Employees During the Change Process
4 units of interactive presentations: Planned and Unplanned Change; Communicating with Staff; Workforce Skills; Staff Deployment.
Leading Organizational Change
5 units of interactive presentations: Organizational Capacity for Change; The Principles of Leadership; Developing Trust; Change Champions; Middle Managers.
4 units of interactive presentations: Understanding Systems Thinking; Communicating Change; Change and Accountability; Sponsoring an Innovative Culture.
Identifying and Solving Problems
3 units of interactive presentations: Adapting to Change; Understanding Perspectives; Addressing Problems.
Diploma in Change Management - Second Assessment
This assessment will test your knowledge of Modules 6 - 10 from the Diploma in Change Management - Revised 2018. You can re-take the assessment until a successful outcome is achieved.
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- Describe how and why organizations change.
- Understand the reasons people often resist change.
- Develop strategies for planning and executing change effectively.
- Discuss the phases of implementing change in an organization.
- Describe the importance of leadership throughout periods of organizational change.
- Appreciate the importance of communication skills throughout periods and phases of change.
- Explain the role stakeholders play in the process of implementing change in an organization.
- Explain the role that "culture" plays in change management.
- Discuss various approaches that can be used when attempting to implement change in an organization.
Complete This CPD Accredited Course & Get Your Diploma!
Certify Your Skills
A CPD-accredited Alison Diploma/Certificate certifies the skills you’ve learned.
Stand Out From The Crowd
Add your Alison Certification to your resume and stay ahead of the competition.
Advance in Your Career
Share your Alison Certification with potential employers to show off your skills and capabilities.
A Climate Change Analyst strives to combat the global threat of climate change. They use long-term meteorological data to study weather patterns and their effect on the earth and its inhabitants for agricultural planning, building design, weather forecasting, legislation, awareness campaigns, and fundraising approaches.
Also Known As
- Clean Energy Policy Analyst
- Climate Change Risk Assessor
- Cumulative Effects Analyst
- Environmental Change Analyst
- Global Climate Change Analyst