Autism Spectrum Disorder in Early Childhood (Free Online Course With Certificate) Alison Free Online Learning
This free online course examines the incidence and distribution of autism and the impact of different diets on ASD.
This comprehensive free course explores the epidemiology of autism and the critical problems autistic children face. Following that, we discuss the various methods of educating children with autism using different strategies and behavioural modifications.. This course also provides information on how to deal with nutritional problems in ASD children and examines the nutritional patterns associated with different types of healthy diets.
What You Will Learn In This Free Course
- Explain the epidemiology of autism
- Outline the development skills and characteristics of children with autism
- Summarize body and object use skills of children with autism compared to normal development
- Describe the educational programs related to the behaviour modification model
- Teach autistic children to speak in order to develop their vocabulary
- Explain the details of ASD and its symptoms of gastrointestinal distress
- Outline how heavy metals aid stress-free brain development in autistic children
- Summarize the nutritional patterns associated with different types of diets