MSc Applied Psychology & Practical Psychology
AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education GmbH
Full time, Part time
EUR 9,793 / per course *
Earliest start date
* monthly tuition fee 816.11 € (VAT – exempt)
University partner: London Metropolitan University
In cooperation with: AIHE Academic Institute for Higher Education (AIHE)
The learning concept of the MSc Applied Psychology course is characterised by a high level of relevance to evidence-based content as well as innovative teaching and learning methods. The design as a pure distance learning course means optimal orientation to the needs of the target group.
The combination of guided self-study, individual student support and e-learning units offers students the possibility of learning independent of time and place, oriented to their own professional requirements and needs.
- Master of Science MSc Applied Psychology in just 1 year
- Starting in February and September
- In exceptional cases also possible without first degree (without Bachelor)
- Ideal for integration into professional and private life
- 100% online study, without attendance
- High degree of flexibility and freedom in terms of time
- Free time management
- Enrolled at the partner university
- Degree awarded by partner universities
- 100 interdisciplinary live online lectures per year as a bonus
- Accredited and certified
- Focus on practical relevance
Main programme focus
The content and structure of the master’s programme support a practice-oriented understanding of Applied Psychology. Starting from the introduction to the fundamentals of the programme, Business Psychology contents and competencies are systematically imparted. Thereby successive modules aim to tie in analytically with the knowledge acquired in the previous module so that it can be integrated for the understanding of the following module.
Depending on professional requirements and areas of responsibility, students develop a theoretical understanding and associated skills in the field of Applied Psychology.
Training focus of the master's programme
The content of the one-year master’s programme is based on the following six focal points:
Foundations of Research in Applied Psychology
Personality & Social Psychology
Biopsychology, Cognitive & Developmental Psychology
Business & Organizational Psychology
Criminal Psychology & Political Psychology
Media Psychology & Cyber-psychology