The Internet is full of fascinating places to find information, check out your favorite companies and stores, look for deals, read the news, and much more. However, people don’t read information on the web in the same way that they read a printed newspaper, magazine, or a book. As writers, we have to be very aware of how people approach a web page so that we can create interesting and engaging content. This one-day course is for people who write for readers on the web.
What students learn
- Apply engaging techniques that draw readers to web pages
- Enhance their writing with other forms of media
- Make their writing accessible to a variety of readers
- Getting to know the web
- Deciding what’s fit to print
- Adding audio and video to your content
- Getting your content noticed
About the School
At Churchill Square, as a training provider we believe a strong combination of academic, practical, organisational and leadership skills and experience is what makes us unique.