Saint Joseph’s University offers one of the only online training programs in the world for the popular Wilson Reading System® for students with special needs. Upon completion of this track, graduates will receive the Wilson Reading System® Certification and be prepared to deliver multi-sensory reading education to students in a variety of settings.
There are many benefits to earning your Wilson Reading System® certification online, such as the ability to:
- Achieve your educational goals while meeting your professional obligations
- Log into class straight from your laptop or home computer
- Work comfortably at your own pace
- Take advantage of the ability to connect and work with a vast array of online learners
- Conveniently submit assignments electronically
The Wilson Reading System® can effectively “close the gap” in literacy skills for struggling readers.
Tuition for this 10 credit hour program is $750 per credit hour, plus an additional $300 Wilson fee per course.