University of Leicester Distance Learning MBA Human Ressources
With the HR function moving beyond staff welfare to meet wider business objectives, successful managers must have a wide understanding of organisational strategy, policy and planning.
The qualification will provide you with the advanced knowledge in areas including people resourcing and talent management, employee relations, organisational behaviour and management across cultures.
The MBA (HRM) programme will enable you to become a reflective practitioner, able to understand the processes underpinning strategic business issues and act effectively on this information. You will develop your research skills, link theoretical concepts to practice and become adept at working across a range of management disciplines.
When you join the Leicester MBA, you will be able to combine online and face-to-face learning to suit your needs. The online learning environment lets you study anytime, anywhere, whilst the annual Leicester Masterclass and regular residential workshops held at the Global Centres help you hone the skills that are best-practised face-to-face, giving you unparalleled opportunities to gain cross-cultural experiences. The Global Centres are located in the UK, the Middle East, Southern Europe, and East & West Africa, so you can stay close to home or travel the world to broaden your horizons.
University of Leicester
The University of Leicester is ranked in the top 1% of universities by 'THE' World University Rankings. It was ranked 2nd for Business & Management Studies by the Guardian in 2010 and is consistently ranked in the top 20 in other major national tables including the Times Higher Tables of Tables and Sunday Times.
Times Higher Awards Winner 2007 – 2013.
The MBA programme is offered via part-time distance learning, supported by the University of Leicester online portal Blackboard.
• An Undergraduate Degree from an approved institution and equivalent to a UK Honours Degree OR an acceptable professional qualification, such as CIMA or ACCA.
• At least 3-5 years relevant working experience.
• Possession of either the University of Leicester’s Diploma in Management or the University of Leicester’s Professional Diploma in Management.
• English language proficiency – an IELTS Test of 6.5 with 7.0 in writing OR a TOEFL Test of 250 (Computer)/575 (Paper)/90 (IBT) OR
• Should you not possess an Undergraduate Degree and wish to apply, you require demonstrating at least 10 years relevant managerial work experience.
Additional specialisations include:
About the School
Stafford was formed in 1993, in the UAE, with the sole intention of providing distance education assistance to the business professionals in the Middle East to achieve good quality internationally rec ... Read More