Ranked in the top 10 by The Guardian University Guide, 2015 (Education category). A powerful vehicle for both personal and professional development.
The MA International Education (MAIE) by distance learning is an exciting and innovative course. The MAIE is designed to meet the needs and interests of a wide spectrum of practitioners including teachers, school managers and educational professionals within both formal and informal education sectors. It will benefit you as an individual and enable you to contribute to the success of your organisation.
- A UK honours degree at 2:2 class or above
- Or its equivalent from a non-UK university e.g. GPA 3 (US equivalent) or above
- Applicants will need to demonstrate a minimum of two years experience (not necessarily consecutive) in a professional role (paid or unpaid) as an educator. Applications are welcome from those involved in education at the primary, secondary or tertiary level, as well as those working within other organisations, for example, government, NGOs, museums and galleries.
If your first language is not English you will need to satisfy the University’s English language requirements.
Our wide range of pathways provides you with the flexibility to tailor your study to your interests and the skills and knowledge to move into a variety of careers or into further postgraduate research. In addition to core modules on Contemporary Issues in Education and Educational Research Methods, you will be able to follow one of five specialist pathways:
- Leadership for Social Justice
- Innovation and Reform
- Inclusion and Special Education Needs
- Learning and Technology
This school offers programs in:
Last updated June 7, 2018