What makes this Master's Degree in Special Educational Needs and Unique Early Care?
- Creation of prevention and intervention programs.
- Design of reinforcement tasks, support and adaptation of materials for students.
- Use of ICT to promote the student's teaching-learning process.
- Global vision that allows the full development of the student Acquisition of the competences for the exercise of the teaching profession as a neuroeducador
- Acting as a social agent that will allow entry, inclusion and permanence of students.
- Face-to-face practices in educational and specialized centers.
The title of Master's Degree in Special Educational Needs and Early Care empowers you to carry out the tasks of reinforcement, support and adaptation of the materials of students with special educational needs, as a complement to work in different specialized centers such as the following:
- Educational Centers of Infant and Primary Education
- SPE (School Psychopedagogical Services)
- Special Education Centers
- Hospital centers
- Socio-labor insertion services
- Occupational Workshops
- Psychopedagogical Cabinets
- Institutes of Secondary Education in the Counseling and Counseling Teams Psychopedagogical
Aimed at professionals who wish to expand their knowledge about the diverse educational needs, learn techniques to work with students with special needs and know the contributions of neuroscience for the treatment of this type of needs.
- Psychologists specializing in Neuropsychology
The requirements of access and admission to the official Master's studies of the Universidad Internacional Valenciana are established in accordance with article 16 of Royal Decree 1393/2007, which establishes the organization of official university education. They may access official university studies or own Master, who meet any of the following requirements:
- In order to access official master's degrees, it will be necessary to hold an official university degree in Spain or another one issued by a higher education institution of the European Higher Education Area, which authorizes the issuer of the degree to access Master's degrees.
- Also, graduates may access according to educational systems outside the European Higher Education Area without the need for homologation of their degrees, after verification by the University that they accredit a level of education equivalent to the corresponding official Spanish university degrees and that empower in the country issuing the diploma for access to postgraduate education. The access by this way will not imply, in any case, the homologation of the previous title that is in possession of the interested party, nor its recognition for other purposes than that of studying the Master's degree.
The title may have additional specific access requirements, which you can consult on the information page of each of them.
Access to Own Master VIU (Spain and EU)