This official master's degree provides you with fundamental and specific knowledge of environmental law. It pays special attention to the different branches of the discipline and also deals with various non-legal subjects related to technical, geographic, economic and business aspects of the environment.
This master's program has been accredited by the national quality agency with the Excellence label, the highest in the Spanish university system.
Although it is an online program, there is a compulsory and face-to-face internship in the second term of the second course.
The program's language is Spanish so you must proof a proficiency in this language to be admitted.
The interdisciplinary nature of the University Master's degree in Environmental Law provides you with the chance to access a wide range of careers. You can also decide to continue your academic training by enrolling in the doctoral program in Law. Among the career opportunities open to them are the following:
- Public administration (town councils, provincial councils, district councils, chambers of commerce and other authorities): working as environmental experts.
- Non-governmental organizations: providing technical and legal advice.
- Private companies: providing technical and legal advice.
- Environmental advocacy: providing technical and legal advice; environmental conciliation and mediation.
- Environmental consultancy and auditing.
- Environmental journalism.
- Environmental research and doctoral studies.
- Environmental education.
- Teaching and research in universities and other research centers.
The Master's program is designed for students with previous training in the field of Law, Political Sciences and Public Administration, Public Management and Administration Economics, Journalism, Business Studies, Labour Studies, Business Sciences, and other related fields.
In general, the Master's Degree can be useful for graduates in other areas of the Social Sciences, and as well as Environmental Sciences and Biology. The Master's Degree is also suitable for candidates coming from other fields of knowledge, and it intends to add new academic knowledge and more skills and qualifications to their professional and vocational experience.
About the School
We are a young and dynamic university serving the needs of society, with an international outlook and a close relationship with our immediate socioeconomic environment.