- Modality : online
- Beginning : November
- Duration : 1 academic year
- ECTS Credits : 60
- Price : € 4,000 (€ 4,000 / non-EU)
- Director : Joan Costa
Due to the growing need in the current business landscape, which demands professional profiles trained to manage the strategic direction of communication that any company must face, this Master is born in order to respond to this current need of organizations.
The Director of Communication (DIRCOM), stands as a professional of a complex and heterogeneous formation, as well as a deep knowledge of the institution in close relation, therefore, with the General Directorate.
Among the objectives of this Master, is to train managers for the new information economy and the knowledge society, as well as to contribute in updating and improving the knowledge and skills of professionals in any of the areas of The communication, applied both within the companies and through external consultancy.
- Graduates in Communication Sciences (Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations, Communication, and Audiovisual Communication).
- Associate graduates (Economics, Humanities, Psychology, Sociology, Law and other degrees consistent with the work of business communication).
At the end of the Master's Degree, the graduate will be able to practice in several areas, among which:
- Addresses and Communication Services.
- Addresses and Services of Portavocía.
- Marketing Directions and Services.
- Press Offices.
- Image Cabinets.
- Institutional Relations.
- Departments of Internal Communication.
- Image and Communication Consulting.
- I. The Dircom in the information economy and the knowledge society
- II. Strategic research and global image audit
- III. Institutional communication and leadership
- IV. Product / Service / Internet Marketing Communication
- V. Organizational Culture and Internal Communication
- SAW. Ethics, corporate governance and social commitment
- VII. Identity, brand and corporate image
- VIII.Communication in crisis management
- IX. Relations with the media and opinion leaders
- X. The strategic communication plan
- XI. Master's degree work
- XII. Practicum