The University Expert in Circular Economy Management consists of 22 ECTS credits. The duration of the training is seven months.
Our specialist brings great values:
- Certified degree
The contents, teaching materials and teaching staff will be the same with the sole exception that no face-to-face sessions are offered, nor the stay in Washington (Georgetown University). Tim Gouw / Unsplash
Expert Data Circular Economy
- Dates: October 2020
- Duration: 7 months
- Modality: Online
- Degree: Own Degree of University Expert in Circular Economy Management
- Price: University Expert: € 1,900 *
10% for early payment
For employees, there is the possibility of a bonus from their Social Security fees. For more details consult with us or your HR department.
Ask about our scholarships *
Why choose us?
HAC Leadership Circular Economy Management
The program includes not only an academic stay in the United States but also a visit to the facilities of companies that manage the circular economy.
The design of the program has been designed for graduates or professionals who, although not having a scientific, technical or environmental basis, wish to expand their knowledge in the field of circular economy management.
Internationally recognized teachers.
Why choose us?
- University Expert Degree
- New York residential program: The participant will make a one-week residential stay at HAC Business School (New York).
- Networking: Through cycles of meetings with executives of other companies, such as Business Networking or Coffee cycles
- Executive Partners: Program participants will enjoy a professional advice and selection service developed by HAC Business School and its mentors.
- Direction and Leadership: Develop the necessary managerial skills to lead all the areas that form an organization.
- Jesús M. Linares, Postgraduate Director, ICLF Vice President of Sustainability, Author of numerous scientific articles and Planet Titanic (in print)
- Francisco Comino, Teacher, Logistics and Purchasing Director at GRUPO BELL
- Ray Cazorla, Teacher, Founder - CEO HAC President ICLF
- Serafín Carballo, Teacher, PRYSMA Consulting Director
- Beatriz Herrera, Teacher, Communication and Institutional Relations Mahou / San Miguel
- Mª Elena Cid Gil, Teacher, Business Development Bureau Veritas
- Olga Martínez, Professor, Corporate Affairs Director (MARS)
- David Esteller, Teacher, Responsible for the AECOC project
- Mauricio Dominguez-Adame Lanuza, Professor, Director of Corporate Social Responsibility at Heineken Spain
- Victoria Castillo, Teacher, CSR
- Luis Barreda, Teacher, Senior Corporate Communication and CSR (DIA GROUP)
- Alicia Carrasco, Teacher in the face-to-face phase PDD, CEO, OLIVO ENERGY
About the School
HAC Leadership & Management es una firma internacional de asuntos públicos, relaciones internacionales y formación ejecutiva. Nuestros clientes son del ámbito empresarial, político e institucional ... Read More