Undergraduate Course - Cultural Studies And Management
Cultural management has begun to take hold in the entire world since the scope of the globalization phenomenon in the cultural field has brought the idea of a possible homogenization of customs and performances due to the cultural influence of developed countries. However, the source of this fear is –at the same time– the source of countless ideas promoting the disclosure of other customs, ideas, and ways of being in contact with the world. Under such perspective, the Cultural Management and Studies program gives rise as the best way to contribute to the academic training of professionals able to promote the identities of peoples to the world and manage cultural companies becoming an important strategic developing factor in the economy of nations.
Juan Carlos Patiño Prieto
COMPETENCIES TO BE DEVELOPED BY THE STUDENT
- Analyze the cultural environment on a strategic basis for the purpose of solving problems of companies and organizations from a multicultural perspective.
- Manage technical, logistic, administrative and economic resources corresponding to cultural projects.
- Design and manage cultural projects on a national and international basis, and boost the social and relational capital needed to develop cultural products and processes related to the public-private relationship.
- Act ethically and with social responsibility towards different social, cultural, economic and political realities.
- Develop sustainable business opportunities, and lead projects aimed at generating economic and social value.
- Communicate effectively in multidisciplinary and multicultural environments.
- Apply knowledge in various contexts to solve current problems.
- Manage technology tools in practice.
- The use of your time, the administration of your own learning process and in general the knowledge management.
- The permanent assistance of qualify teachers for his professional and academic experience.
- Permanent access to technology and services of the last generation: On-line library, thematic and techniques forums, chat in a real-time, video-conferences, AV/audio contents.
- Credits validation by took programs in other higher education institutes
- The emphasis in topics of your interest, selecting electives curses inside the offered university portfolio.
- Receive business training and permanent assistance in the structure of your own company.
- Possibility to curse at the same time two professional programs inside the University EAN ‘s offer.
About the School
EAN University is a Colombian high education institution located in Bogotá’s Metropolitan area. At EAN, students experience diverse activities for their professional development.