Study an Associate’s Degree Equivalent* then top-up to a bachelor degree with UWTSD
Students will come to understand the classic principles of management and their relevance in today’s context, but will also evaluate the challenges and opportunities that have arisen in what is a highly globalised, digitised, and thus diverse, modern business environment.
In addition, students will develop entrepreneurial skill sets that will both assist in effective management within the high-paced digital economy, as well as foster entrepreneurial capacity within established organisations. Completing this course will empower students to design and implement management frameworks and strategies to suit the unique business scenarios in which they find themselves, regardless of the organisation for which they work.
As students work their way through a unique learning experience that includes tailored learning activities and exclusive video content standing on the shoulders of hundreds of the world’s most successful and inspiring leaders, from Presidents and Prime Ministers to Nobel Prize winners and leading academics, students will be supported in the development of their business acumen.
Entry criteria Top-up year
Advanced Standing required (Entry subject to standard University policy including min. English language and reference letters)
Why choose this course?
- A degree tailored to your passions, goals, and ambitions.
- Develop an industry-relevant project portfolio as part of your degree.
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners, Global Leaders, CEOs and Business Innovators.
- Develop the skills employers need.
- Enjoy personalised student support.
- Study when it suits you with HD videos, unmatched academic support and no exams
Career opportunities include:
- Project Manager
- Strategy Specialist
- Operations Manager
- Business Owner
*Advanced Diploma Accredited by Mentor Training Australia
About the School
The world's first undergraduate and MBA degrees entirely dedicated to the employability skills that industry wants and needs. Together with the University of Wales Trinity Saint David, the UK’s 3rd ol ... Read More