- Dates: From 11/23/2020 to 12/06/2020
- Place: Online
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Price: € 240
We are all generally familiar with equity markets, indices and associated mutual funds, but in most cases they are not used properly.
With these 5 indices it is possible to operate in the two main currencies, the dollar and the euro. In this course we will learn to determine which are the best short, medium-term and long-term strategies, as well as the best products to develop these tactics, all of the above together with adequate position management and strict risk control, due to leverage. of products, will lead us to continuous generation of cash flow and to success in the markets.
The course is divided into three parts. A first part detailing each of the 5 indices (IBEX 35, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, Dax 30, Eurostoxx 50) and their associated products. A second part of strategies applicable to the 5 indices based on advanced technical analysis models (Elliott, Fibonacci and Heiken Ashi). The last part of the course will be dedicated to the virtuous circle formed by the main world indices with the aim of proposing and developing advanced and lagging strategies, what should we look at to be one step ahead of the market? We will focus our strategies on each of the specific products because the money is in the details.
- Investors who want to start making their own investment decisions.
- Intraday traders and short-term investors who want to improve their strategies and who want to design and advance new methodologies.
- Managers interested in knowing these products and their advantages as investment and portfolio hedging elements.
- Private traders who, like professional managers, treasury desks and index and stock brokers, want to actively manage their positions, adapting them to Market Timing, to the level of leverage of each of the specific products and to that of their own portfolios, and especially for those who want to make intraday trading with a high degree of leverage a way of life.
- And in general, anyone who wants to learn about and deepen the use of these products and the markets in which they are traded.
- Show the end investor 5 classic trading and investment products.
- Know the 5 main benchmarks of the world stock markets.
- Learn trading techniques with highly leveraged products for continuous generation of monetary flows.
- Learn how indices and their derivative products work in order to incorporate them into portfolio management and long-term investment.
1. Indices as benchmarking of financial investments
2. Vehicles to invest in indices
- Investment funds
3. Characteristics of index futures:
- Dax 30
- IBEX 35
- Eurostoxx 50
- S&P 500
- Nasdaq 100
4. Choice of CFDs and -ETFs according to leverage.
- Market Timing
- Sensitivity of the series. How to choose the best operation for each moment?
- Short term trading
- Leveraged positions
- Long Term Trading
- Volatility Strategies
- Trend Strategies
- Heiken Ashi Strategies
- Stocking Strategies
- Impulse, Reaction and Rebound
- Quantify price levels
- Fibonacci and Elliot
- Prediction of bullish or bearish trends on the intraday
- Figures, patterns and angles
The course lasts 2 weeks in which the student and the teacher are in contact at all times.
The structure of the course is as follows:
- The students will have the complete documentation in PDF format, so that they can have it printed at the time of class and it will be easier for them to follow it.
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays there will be an Online session from 8pm to 10pm, in which the slides corresponding to the current week will be explained in depth and practical examples of all the concepts studied will be given.
- This session will be recorded and posted in the virtual classroom. In this way, if a student misses a live session or wants to watch it again, they could do so at any time. "
- The rest of the week the student can use it to work on the documentation and the "optional" practical exercises that will be made available to them. Any questions should be asked through the "Forum of doubts".
- During the week all doubts raised through the forum will be resolved, so that all students can see them and learn from them.
- Students will have a chat to communicate with other students while the course is active.
- On the Friday of the week before the start of the course, you will receive by email the password to access the classroom where you can download the course documentation and an explanatory document on how the platform works.
- Instituto BME will issue a certificate of having been enrolled in the course to all participants. In the event that you want to obtain a certificate of achievement of the course, you must pass a short test.
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More