Online Top Up MBA program is for professionals who already possess an internationally recognized and accredited certificate or diploma in Business & Management.
Our Online Top-Up MBA program is customized based on your background, number of ECTS points already acquired and/or qualification obtained. As each case is unique you should contact our admissions office (email@example.com) to inquire about top-up MBA program details.
The Online Top-Up MBA modules are taught by experienced lecturers who hold Ph.D. degrees and have spent numerous years working in different companies.
MBA is following a blended learning methodology where you will be coached and mentored by one professor.
Buro Millennial / Pexels
For the online learning system, we are using the platform used by Harvard and MIT.
We are offering 3 different online Top-Up MBAs: Standard, Global, and Executive MBA.
All three programs have similar content but differ in the knowledge acquisition level. In the Standard MBA, you will acquire basic MBA knowledge and skills. Global MBA offers more global and international perspectives. With Executive MBA you will acquire deeper knowledge on executive-level topics.
- Standard MBA
- Global MBA
- Executive MBA
Online Top-Up MBA
Online Top-Up MBA was carefully designed in partnership with various companies. All of the video content meets high standards when it comes to delivering online video lectures. Our professors will keep you engaged, motivated and will provide high-quality teaching experience so you leverage your professional development and advance your career.
Online Top-Up MBA program is offered in English and is organized into core courses. Online Top-Up program can be completed in 3-6 months.
The practical relevance and applicability of the curriculum are the focal point of this postgraduate program. The Online MBA’s course contents cover a broad spectrum of relevant management topics, such as financial management, global business environment, leadership, marketing and communications, supply chain management, and strategy. During your studies, you will gain access to productive practice-based projects and learn to apply the curriculum directly to real life.
Online Top-Up MBA Price is dependent on the number of modules to be completed – please get in touch with our admissions office to get the quote.
We offer various scholarship opportunities. We invite you to carefully check which one can apply to you.
- Certificate/Diploma/Degree in Business and Management
- Undergraduate degree (Bachelor) from a recognized university or equivalent
- Minimum of two years‘ work experience
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo
The final number of courses to be completed is to be agreed with our admissions office.
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Business Communication Skills
- Innovation and Creativity in Organisations
- Organizational Behavior
- Project Management
- Business Strategy
- Human Resource Management
We are offering over 15 different Top-Up MBA specializations such as:
- General Management
- Banking and Finance
- Corporate Strategy
- Cybersecurity, Information Security Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Finance management
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems/It/Technology Management
- Innovation Management
- Leadership, etc.
Still Wondering Why Study at SSBM?
- SSBM is a truly innovative and leading business and management school that aims at taking education to a new level!
- We aim at providing a superior learning experience that will have a direct impact on your professional development.
With our unique programs, you will strengthen your strategic vision, efficiency and leadership to manage today’s organizations.
Apply To SSBM
The Application Process
Applications go through the SSBM’s admissions website.
The admissions team looks for evidence of academic ability as well as indications of past performance and future potential.
If you have questions or would like help with your application, please feel free to contact our dedicated team at any point in your application process at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Step 1
- Prepare Your CV/Resume
- Professional Resume (in pdf format)
- Step 2
- Fill the Application form
- Send us your Application form (in pdf format)
- Step 3
- Your Photo
- Professional Photo (jpg or pdf format)
- Step 4
- ID document
- Passport/ID document or driver’s license (jpg or pdf format)
- Step 5
- Grades transcript
- Most recent transcript or diploma (pdf format only).
- Step 6
- Submit all documents from Steps 1-5 and send it to us by email. The application process should not take more than 10 minutes. Once the application form has been submitted, we will send you full details on the next steps.
Things To Know First
The Common Application is required for students applying to any of SSBM’s programs.
For some of the degrees you have to fulfill some minimum requirements:
- To attend our MBA program you must have at least 180 ECTS from your previous degree.
- Our doctoral degree is open to anyone who already holds a Master/MBA degree or has extensive professional experience. You must have at least 180 ECTS from your previous degree.
- Our Certificate programs do not have any strict requirements and can be taken by anyone who has acquired or is in progress of receiving a bachelor's degree.
When To Apply?
You can join our program at any moment once the Admission Committee reviews your application. Be certain that you have the necessary qualification for each of our programs. SSBM will review your qualifications during the course of your studies. SSBM reserves the right not award you a degree if the admission criteria are not met.
What is Next?
After being admitted to our programs, you will receive a letter of admission. Having processed the payment, you will receive an email with your login credentials and will be granted access to our Learn Management System.
Fox / Pexels
About the School
SSBM is a global, innovative and unique school with students from all around the world. Our programs were designed with over 30 industry partners. We guarantee Swiss Quality Education and excellence. ... Read More