Transform your career with the world's most innovative online MBA.
This is a pioneering MBA developed and delivered by Ducere Global Business School in collaboration with the University of Wales Trinity Saint David. The Dūcere Global Business school provides industry relevant, practical education to bridge the gap between th academic and theoretical concepts of an MBA and their real-world applications. Utilising case studies from hundreds of world leaders and titans of industry, together with a major Industry Project, this is the world's most innovative and industry-relevant MBA program.
Why choose this course?
- The Online MBA won Students’ Choice Awards 2019 and ranked top 10 in the UK.
- World Recognised: highly respected academic standards and an award-winning digital learning platform.
- A Master's degree tailored to your passions, goals, and ambitions.
- Flexible: 100% online so that your study fits around your work/life commitments.
- Relevant: you will develop an industry-relevant project portfolio with a leading company as part of your degree.
- Affordable: Payment plans available
- Join a strong and influential Global MBA network of fellow current students and Alumni.
- Learn from dynamic insights from over 250 Ducere Global Leaders, including former Presidents, Prime Ministers, Nobel Prize Winners, Global Leaders, CEOs and Business Innovators.
- No Exams
- The University of Wales ranked #1 for courses and lecturers in the WhatUni Awards 2020
Key study areas
- Strategic Management
- Digital Entrepreneurship
- Global Business Challenges
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Financial Management
- Change & Stability Management
- Major Industry Project with a top employer
This course is accredited by The University of Wales Trinity Saint David and is internationally recognised. It is accredited as a public British university, established in 1822 under Royal Charter. The University of Wales ranked 1st in the UK for Student Satisfaction in Teaching Quality in Business Studies and 1st in UK for overall postgraduate taught satisfaction in Business and Administration.
Duration Study Load
- Full-time: 12 months - 24 months
(generally completed within 18 months)
- Option A: Bachelor’s degree not required. 5+ years’ management experience. Plus two satisfactory references
- Option B: Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a business related or cognate subject.
- Option C: Bachelor’s degree (Honours) in a non-related subject and at least 2 years management experience.
- Option D: A non-honours Bachelor’s degree and at least 2 years management experience.
- Option E: Advanced Entry with APL/APCL Credit
- Option F: Professional/Other qualifications equivalent to degree level and at least 2 years management experience
You will need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation for one of the above options.
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
- Managing Director
- Project Manager
- Account Executive
- Business Consultant
- General Manager
- Finance Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Operations Manager
- Product Manager
- Sales Director
- Business Development Manager
- Strategic Advisor
- Human Resources Manager
Support and Delivery
When you study online with Ducere and The University of Wales, you'll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your MBA journey.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics.
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via the mobile app.
- Flexible: Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, anywhere on any device.
- World-class: Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists.
- Applied, practical industry projects with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox.
- 100% online - No campus attendance required.
The Online MBA
Total units to complete the degree
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere delivers the world's innovative online degrees, together with its university partners. We believe that to be the best you need to learn from the best. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions.
- Unparalleled student support.
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years.
If you are a US student, click here.
If you are a student from UK or Asia, learn more here.
About the School
The world's most innovative online degrees entirely dedicated to the employability skills that industry wants and needs. Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before grad ... Read More