Future-proof your career with the world's most practical Executive MBA.
Bridge the gap between formal academic learning and genuine professional development with this applied innovative MBA. Develop entrepreneurial skills that will assist in effective management in the high-paced digital economy, and foster intrapreneurial capacity within established organisations. This programme combines creativity, originality, initiative, idea generation, design thinking, adaptability and reflexivity with problem identification, problem-solving, innovation, expression, communication and practical action.
Why choose this course?
- Equip yourself with real-world insights underpinned by relevant business frameworks and the tools required to achieve advancement as a current leader of the industry
- Develop the qualities and transferable skills required for the exercise of initiative and taking personal responsibility.
- Engage with academic theories and key debates, to develop an applied understanding of how to address and manage challenges faced by organisations, whilst developing core understandings of key business administration concepts whilst benefiting from the flexibility of online delivery.
- Develop a portfolio of applied tools and professional insights relevant within a broad range of industries.
- Cultivate decision-making capabilities in complex and unpredictable situations/professional and organisational environments.
- Learn to conceptualise solutions and approaches through the application of theory.
- Discover how to problem-solve around complex issues both systematically and creatively.
- Exercise sound judgements and evaluate risk in the absence of complete data and communicate conclusions clearly to specialist and non-specialist audiences.
What you'll learn
- Business Strategy
- Effective Leadership
- Advanced Financial Management
- Managerial Decision Making
- Segmentation and Planning
- Digital Transformation as an adaptive process
- Designing, Implementing and Managing Complex Processes
- High-level Communication, Engagement and Iteration
- Market Research, Buying Behaviour and Product Management
Complete three real-world business projects with leading companies. Solve complex problems and deliver innovative solutions. Significantly enhance your professional portfolio. Network with the best in the market.
Duration study load
- Full-time: 1 year
- 8+ years management experience. Management could be of people, processes or some other level of complexity.
You will need to illustrate eligibility for the course by providing supporting documentation.
Recognition of prior learning
You may be able to get credit or RPL for some units of this course based on your previous education and work experience. This means the duration of the course may be reduced. Applicants are advised to contact the degree administrator.
- Executive director
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Vice President
- Strategic Advisor
- Managing Director
- Project Manager
- Business Consultant
- Brand Executive
- Public Relations Executive
- Critically reflect and evaluate ethical leadership practice and frameworks that represent sustainable business practice.
- Critically analyse and evaluate a range of data to support complex decision making.
- Plan and implement project management strategies to support organisational practices based on philosophical, environmental, social and financial factors and trends.
- Articulate innovative and entrepreneurial solutions to establish strategic frameworks that will support the organisational vision.
- Communicate the organisational vision to lead effective change management practices encompassing diverse stakeholders.
- Demonstrate creative problem-solving techniques underpinned by theoretical frameworks to support organisational outcomes.
Support and Delivery
When you study online with Ducere and The University of East London, you'll benefit from:
- Personalised student support from a friendly professional team, dedicated to enhancing your MBA journey.
- One-on-one guidance and feedback from top-notch academics.
- An advanced online platform and access to study materials via the mobile app.
- Flexible: Study when it suits you - full-time or part-time, anywhere on any device.
- World-class: Exclusive digital insights from business leaders including Fortune 500 CEOs, billionaires and philanthropists.
- Applied, practical industry projects with Ducere's partners: NAB, Telstra, Medibank, Spotless, Make-a-Wish, Linfox, Slater and Gordon and 20th Century Fox.
- 100% online - No campus attendance required.
The QAA diamond logo and 'QAA' are registered trademarks of the Quality Assurance Agency for Higher Education.
The Executive MBA
Total units to complete the degree
5 Units + 1 Applied Industry Project with a renowned employer
About Ducere Global Business School
Ducere's vision is to change the way the world learns by aligning real-world education with innovations in learning platforms, content and industry. Ducere’s programmes are designed with a strong focus on practical learning and industry relevance, including providing access to industry projects, making the programmes highly relevant with an applied focus. With Ducere, you will gain insights from a global faculty of 250+ world leaders including Presidents, Prime Ministers, billionaires, philanthropists, Fortune 500 CEOs, Nobel Peace Prize Winners and more. You will gain practical skills by solving real-world projects with our industry partners such as KPMG, PwC, Disney, ATO, Telstra, Make-A-Wish and many more.
Over 44% of Ducere Students Receive a Salary Increase or Promotion Before Graduating.
- No Exams. Real business projects.
- Tailor your assignments to your passions.
- Unparalleled student support.
- $1.4 million in scholarships awarded in the last 3 years.
- Award-winning innovator in Higher Education
- Award winner, State of California and US Congress
About the School
The world's most innovative online degrees entirely dedicated to the employability skills that industry wants and needs. Over 44% Of Ducere students received a salary increase or promotion before grad ... Read More