The AIB MBA
Are you a big-picture thinker? Always looking for ways to further your career? At AIB we make earning your MBA affordable and achievable by removing traditional barriers to entry and delivering contemporary content for the future of business. With practical and applicable course content that reflects the fast-paced and dynamic aspects of business, you’ll gain an instant edge.
The AIB MBA is designed for busy working professionals. With 100% online delivery, you can enjoy the flexibility of studying anytime, anywhere, with full support and guidance from our dedicated teaching staff and student teams. You can make the most of accelerated study options by fast-tracking your MBA in 18 months* or slowing down and taking breaks whenever you need.
*Concurrent study criteria must be met for course completion in 18 months.
Why study with AIB?
- AIB is the largest online MBA provider in Australia*
- AIB’s MBA programmes are accredited in Australia, highly regarded, internationally recognised and industry aligned.
- AIB has over 30 years of excellence in tertiary education, academic expertise and online learning.
*The Australian Institute of Business (AIB) is Australia’s largest provider of online MBAs
Source: 2017 Higher Education Statistics, Australian Department of Education and Training (provided December 2018)
Course Structure and Content
Throughout your studies, you’ll cover a range of business subjects structured in a way that will help you succeed one subject at a time. Access your on-demand learning materials, and connect with your online facilitators and fellow students, through our Student Learning Portal.
- Step 1: Complete 8 core subjects.
- Step 2: Choose 3 elective subjects or choose one of our specialisations (each contains 3 subjects).
- Step 3: Complete your final project.
- Marketing Management
- Corporate Governance
- Operations Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic HR Management
- Strategic Management
- Project Management
- Entrepreneurial Management
- Human Resource Management
- Marketing Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
Duration and Fees
Standard course completion is 2 years, with the option to accelerate and complete your studies in 18 months.
The AIB MBA is very affordable due to our international scale and fully online delivery. We have students from over 90 countries and the price can vary depending on a few factors. To find out more, request more info.
Domestic students may be eligible for FEE-HELP. FEE-HELP is an Australian Government loan scheme, which assists eligible students in paying part or all of their tuition fees. This is a loan that must be repaid. For further information regarding FEE-HELP, please visit the Study Assist website.
Flexible Entry Pathways
To study with us, you’ll need one of the following:
- Bachelor’s Degree* and at least two years relevant work experience OR
- Advanced Diploma* and at least three years relevant work experience OR
- Minimum of five years relevant work experience, which includes at least three years middle to senior management experience or significant technical experience.
*Qualifications must be deemed equivalent to Australian Accreditation standards.
Accreditation and Recognition
The AIB MBA is accredited by Tertiary Education Quality and Standards Agency (TEQSA) in Australia - and is internationally recognised. Our qualifications are equivalent to those from other Australian universities. AIB is -is a member of various professional, academic and industry bodies including the AACSB International, International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE), the Australian HR Institute, Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, the Canadian Institute of Management (Canada) and many more.
About the School
With 30 years of history, we are one of the most established private education institutions in Australia. We were the first private provider accredited to confer the full suite of business degrees, in ... Read More