You can complete your MBA in as little as 18 months.
There for you
When you enrol with AIB, you’ll be supported by our skilful team academic, student support and professional staff, who will be with you every step of your MBA journey. So you’ll never feel like you’re doing it alone.
Three qualifications in one
The AIB MBA is divided into three equal stages:
- Graduate Certificate stage
- Graduate Diploma stage
- MBA stage
If life gets in the way of your MBA studies, your hard work won’t go unrecognised. Subject to meeting conditions, you can receive an interim postgraduate qualification and then continue your MBA studies when you are ready.
Keeping you motivated
You’ll complete each subject over eight weeks, which contains a mix of interactive assessments including but not limited to assignments, quizzes, evaluated forum participation and time bound tests along the way and one week to reflect and recharge.
You will also benefit from knowing due dates two weeks before commencing each subject, so you can pre-plan your studies around your family life and work commitments.
Leadership (First Subject)
Marketing Management (Second Subject)
Strategic Human Resource Management
New Venture Creation
Strategic Supply Chain Management*
Integrated Marketing Communication*
Organisational Learning and Development
Managing People in a Global Context*
New Product Management
Financial Markets and Institutions
Integrated Logistics Management
This is the final subject of the MBA. It focuses on designing, conducting and reporting findings from a business research project. The objective of this subject is to undertake a project related to the chosen specialisation. Students will identify an appropriate workplace-based research problem, conduct a small literature review, analyse the data, and present findings in a formal business research report.
Students will be provided with the access to online materials during their last stage prior to the project start date.
* When scheduling your timetable, please note that some subjects have pre-requisites that must be successfully completed prior to commencing the subject.
We understand that not everyone has taken the traditional route to get to where they are today, which is why your experience counts, particularly when it comes to our practical MBA. Your experience and qualifications all form part of our entry criteria.
Applicants who wish to undertake the AIB MBA must meet the minimum criteria for the first stage of the MBA, namely the Graduate Certificate in Management.
The applicant must have ONE of the following:
- A Bachelor's Degree (AQF Level 7) and at least two years of relevant work experience.
- An Advanced Diploma or Associate Degree (AQF Level 6) or learning equivalent to an AQF Level 6 qualification and at least three years of relevant work experience.
- Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT) with a minimum score of 550 and at least three years of relevant work experience.
- A minimum of five years of relevant work experience, which includes at least three years of management experience, or significant technical experience.
Alternatively, applicants may receive direct entry into the MBA, if they have ONE of the following:
- A bachelor honours degree, Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma (AQF Level 8) or equivalent in any discipline and at least three years of relevant work experience.
- A bachelor’s degree (AQF Level 7) or equivalent in business/commerce or related discipline and at least three years of relevant work experience.
Started an MBA or similar qualification elsewhere? You can transfer to us and may even be eligible for fee reductions.