The Technician Course in Business and Institutional Communication offered by the Seneca Institute, is presented as an interesting training for those who wish to work in the area of Communication or are already performing functions related to this field and wish to deepen their knowledge or update them.
The management of the Communication is key, since every organization needs to communicate with its environment, as well as know how to articulate it within it, through different types of channels and on different types of media.
This course trains professionals in a labor area with a high demand for qualified personnel, both in the private sector, as well as in the public sector, and in all sectors.
This Technician Course in Business and Institutional Communication, of 250 hours and 25 ECTS (European Credit Transfer System), has a Diploma awarded by the Catholic University of Murcia - UCAM, under the Agreement signed between the Seneca Institute and the UCAM .
Who is it for?
- To professionals of any discipline wishing to acquire this specialization to open new job opportunities.
- Graduates in Journalism, Advertising and Public Relations and Marketing graduates, as a complement to their training.
- To those responsible for Communication, both company and institution, who wish to improve the performance of their duties.
- To those responsible for the areas of Human Resources, Marketing and Commercial, for their integral knowledge of Communication.
- To officials of Press and Protocol Cabinets that need to manage new areas of competence.
- To managers of SMEs that need to know the tools of Communication to make their messages more effective.
- Acquire a deep knowledge of business and institutional communication, to implement or improve Information Systems.
- Know the most effective tools to achieve a solid active presence in the media.
- Channel adequately the different flows of internal and external information that occur in any entity, public or private.
- Develop a critical sense to design successfully and professionally a Communication Plan, which involves all programmed actions.
- Become familiar with each of the functions of a communication manager, to manage it effectively in the organization.
- Stimulate the ability to analyze information to identify potential problems or risks, and provide solutions proactively.
- Value the importance of style, making use of techniques in the writing of news and the preparation of reports.
- Understand and know how to make use of publicity and PR actions, as a support and complement to a communication management.
- Know the levels of Institutional Communication and all the characteristics and peculiarities that are presented in each one of them.
- Engage in the rules and regulations of the Protocol and Ceremonial, to ensure the success of any event that brings together personalities.
This Technician Course in Business and Institutional Communication is offered exclusively in the "on-line" version.
The program of this Course consists of 12 Modules:
- Introduction to communication
- The communication department
- Internal communication
- External communication
- Practical and professional writing of information
- Corporate communication
- The communication plan
- Event organization
- Management of a crisis situation
- Management of advertising and sponsorship contracts
- Institutional comunication
- Protocol and ceremonial
(fill in the form to know the contents of each Module)
Duration and price
Calls: two per year (May and October)
Duration: 4 months
Price: € 750 (subsidized by the Seneca Foundation)
About the School
El Instituto Séneca, Centro Internacional de Postgrado, con base en Madrid, y presente en el campo de la formación desde hace más de 20 años, diseña y elabora una serie de programas que dan respuesta ... Read More