- Dates: From 09/21/2020 to 10/04/2020
- Place: Online
- Duration: 2 weeks
- Price: 350 €
During the first part of the course, you will learn about one of the most used tools when it comes to positioning yourself in the markets: Graphical Analysis or Chartista.
You will study from the simplest tools, such as trend lines, supports and resistances to the interpretation of figures of change and trend continuation. A correct analysis of the trend lines will allow you to determine where the market is heading, thus allowing you to trade in the right direction. Likewise, the interpretation of the figures and the volume traded will allow us to anticipate what the next movement will be and its price objective.
The Graphic Analysis will help you to be able to preserve your capital, a basic principle of Trading, through a correct Stop Loss policy .
After this first part, the course focuses on the analysis of indicators and oscillators with which you can identify the best investment opportunities. Once you know how it works, and depending on your risk profile and type of operation, you will be able to decide which are the most appropriate indicators for the market situation.
The use of indicators and oscillators will provide you with a more objective view of the market, which together with the subjective view of Graphic Analysis, will make your decision making more accurate and have a greater probability of success.
Learning these indicators and oscillators will be the first stage for those investors who want to advance in the world of Trading, which implies the development of their own investment methodology.
- Investors who want to start making their own investment decisions
- Investors seeking diversification in their methods.
- Investors who want to learn analysis techniques in order to implement them in the Stock Markets.
Know the different types of charts that exist, how to analyze them and of course how to operate on them with guarantees of success and controlled risk.
You will also learn how to use and interpret indicators and oscillators, being able to filter the best trades and discard those that offer few guarantees of success, thus designing your own trading method.
The course lasts 2 weeks in which the student and the teacher are in contact at all times.
The structure of the course is as follows:
- The students will have the complete documentation in PDF format, so that they can have it printed at the time of class and it will be easier for them to follow it.
- On Monday, Tuesday and Thursday there will be an Online session from 8:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m., in which the slides corresponding to the current week will be explained in depth and practical examples of all the concepts studied will be given.
- These sessions will be recorded and posted in the virtual classroom. In this way, if a student misses a live session or wants to watch it again, they can do so at any time.
- The rest of the week the student can use it to work on the documentation and the "optional" practical exercises that will be made available to them. Any questions should be asked through the "Forum of doubts".
- During the week all doubts raised through the forum will be resolved, so that all students can see them and learn from them.
- Students will have a chat to communicate with other students while the course is active.
- Instituto BME will issue a certificate of having been enrolled in the course to all participants. In the event that you want to obtain a certificate of achievement of the course, you must pass a short test.
On the Friday of the week before the start of the course, you will receive by email the password to access the classroom where you can download the course documentation and an explanatory document on how the platform works.
About the School
Instituto BME es el centro de formación de Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME), el cuarto operador de mercados en Europa. Se constituye en 2005 continuando con la labor de difusión llevada a cabo desde ... Read More