The online program offers a series of strategies and tools to facilitate the learning and teaching of ELE and consists of three one-week courses that can be carried out independently or together.
The José Ortega y Gasset-Gregorio Marañón Foundation announces this course in collaboration with the Cervantes Institute.
The recipients of the course are:
- Teachers of Spanish as a foreign language and as a second language, and other foreign languages.
- Secondary school teachers.
- Future teachers of Spanish.
The maximum number of participants in each course will be 30.
The objectives of the course are:
- Analyze different methodological currents for the development of grammatical competence.
- To equip oneself with didactic strategies for correcting pronunciation.
- Reflect on the use of cultural elements as a source of resources for didactic design.
- Use film, literature and painting as tools for the ELE class.
The program consists of three courses that can be carried out independently or together.
Teaching grammar and phonetics (July 6-10, 2020) (20 hours)
- The teaching of grammar
Belén Doblas Álvarez, Estrella Nicolás de Benito and Susana Táboas Baylín
- Teaching Phonetics
Soledad Luque Delgado
Cinema in the classroom (July 13-17, 2020) (20 hours)
Belén Doblas Álvarez, Rafael Fuente Mollá and Carmen Herrero Vecino
Art and literature in the classroom (July 20-24, 2020) (20 hours)
- Art as a tool for language learning
Marta López Beriso and Susana Táboas Baylín
- Poetry and music in the classroom
Rocío Santamaría Martínez
- The literary language: prose texts
Ana Carola Saiegh Dorín
The amount of tuition varies depending on the number of weeks of enrollment and includes academic expenses and didactic material:
- One week: 200 euros
- Two weeks: 350 euros
- Three weeks: 500 euros
To proceed with the registration you must send:
- The registration newsletter that you can get here.
- A photocopy of your ID or passport.
- Bank check or photocopy of the transfer for the total amount of the registration.
Enrollment deadline: until June 23, 2020.
About the School
El Instituto Universitario de Investigación Ortega y Gasset, IUIOG, es un centro de excelencia en posgrado adscrito a la Universidad Complutense de Madrid. Especializado desde hace más de 30 años en e ... Read More