- 32 hours of Instructor led online training
- 2 simulation exams for Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification
- 1 real-life industry project
- 1 month access to Tableau desktop software
What is the focus of this course?
Tableau Desktop is one of the most used data visualization, reporting and Business Intelligence tool in the world. It has regularly been a leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant. Tableau is simple to use requiring minimum skill level and has great visualization capabilities making it the reporting tool of choice for multiple enterprises.
The Tableau Desktop 10 training provided by Simplilearn is to ensure you are ready to take up a job assignment requiring Tableau Desktop expertise. The course has been specifically designed to give your Tableau career a strong boost. This Tableau training focuses on skills, such as visualisation building, analytics and dashboards. This course also prepares you for the Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate certification exam by Tableau.
What learning outcomes can be expected?
With Simplilearn’s Tableau Training on Desktop 10, you will be able to:
- Grasp the concepts of Tableau Desktop 10 and become proficient with Tableau statistics and building interactive dashboards
- Master data sources as well as datable blending, creating data extracts, organizing and formatting data
- Master Arithmetic, logical, table and LOD calculations and ad-hoc analytics
- Become an expert on all the visualization possible with Tableau 10 like heat map, tree map, waterfall, Pareto, Gantt chart and market basket analysis
- Learn to analyse data using Tableau Desktop and learn techniques like clustering and forecasting
- Gain command over mapping concepts such as custom geocoding and radial selections
- Master Special Field Types and Tableau Generated Fields and the process of creating and using parameters
- Learn how to build interactive dashboards, story interfaces and how to share your work
Who should do this course?
The Tableau training provided by Simplilearn is the perfect course for someone who wishes to enter the field of analytics. This training is designed for
- Analytics professionals,
- IT developers & testers,
- Data analysts,
- Data scientists,
- BI and reporting professionals
- Project managers
- Professionals aspiring for a career in growing and demanding fields of real-time big data analytics
- Business users who want to develop a set of core Tableau Desktop
- Aspirants and students, who wish to gain a thorough understanding of Tableau Desktop
- Professionals looking to appear for a Tableau Certification exam
What project will I be working on?
Category Performance Analysis
According to the Performance Evaluation Program, the Subcategories yielding consistent profit across last 4 years are awarded as the Best Performing Subcategories. Help the manager identify the top subcategories based on the profits. Also, use advanced dashboard features to portray a complete picture for Subcategory sales.
Exam & certification
What are the prerequisites to earn the Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate training?
There are no prerequisites to take this exam but Tableau recommends you have 5+ months of Tableau Desktop working experience.
How to become a Certified Tableau Desktop 10 Qualified Associate?
There is no eligibility criteria to appear for the exam and is recommended for professionals who have some experience working with Tableau. To get the certification follow these steps:
- Attend the Tableau Desktop 10 training by Simplilearn and gain hands-on experience in Tableau through industry projects
- Visit the tableau site at https://www.tableau.com/support/certification and read about the certification and register for the exam
- Download the exam prep guide from http://mkt.tableau.com/files/Server-10-QA-Exam-Prep-Guide.pdf and go through the instructions
- The price of the exam is $250
What do I need to do to unlock my Simplilearn certificate?
Complete 1 project and 1 simulation test with a minimum score of 75%.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017