Succeed in information and technology-intensive field. The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management offers the analytical and problem-solving skills needed to master the wide-ranging responsibilities and tasks in operations management, with courses focusing on:
- Supply chain strategy and management,
- Production planning and control,
- Network design and integration with a unique emphasis on quality management.
Throughout the program, students are prepared with supply chain activities and strategies to manage the movement of raw materials, inventory, and finished goods from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption. Additionally, students master:
- Organization profitability and performance management.
- Supply chain techniques overseeing quality, suppliers, procurement, outsourcing, and customer relationships.
- Understanding of design, operations, and control of supply chains in the global context.
- Application and special emphasis on quality management through an integrated system of tools, techniques, and training.
Global Growth Fuels Supply Chain Opportunities
Obtain an in-demand skill set. As the global marketplace continues to expand, supply chain management professionals are increasingly becoming a critical part of their organization’s strategic management teams. In fast-paced and technology-infused environments, additional education and credentials can be immediately applied in current roles and to advance your career.