Succeed in information and technology-intensive field. The Graduate Certificate in Supply Chain Management offers the analytical and problem-solving skills needed to master the wide-ranging responsibilities and tasks in operations management, with courses focusing on:
- Supply chain strategy and management,
- Production planning and control,
- Network design and integration with a unique emphasis on quality management.
Throughout the program, students are prepared with supply chain activities and strategies to manage the movement of raw materials, inventory, and finished goods from point-of-origin to point-of-consumption. Additionally, students master:
- Organization profitability and performance management.
- Supply chain techniques overseeing quality, suppliers, procurement, outsourcing, and customer relationships.
- Understanding of design, operations, and control of supply chains in the global context.
- Application and special emphasis on quality management through an integrated system of tools, techniques, and training.
Global Growth Fuels Supply Chain Opportunities
Obtain an in-demand skill set. As the global marketplace continues to expand, supply chain management professionals are increasingly becoming a critical part of their organization’s strategic management teams. In fast-paced and technology-infused environments, additional education and credentials can be immediately applied in current roles and to advance your career.
About the School
The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You ... Read More