The Higher Program in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism is an innovative program, with a methodology adapted to the business environment, which arises to respond to the challenges and needs of the sector, both public and private companies.
The program is divided into 30 common credits with an itinerary aimed at specialization and management with a fundamentally practical sense, where knowledge is combined with the personal and professional development of the student.
The program, which is developed under a distance online or blended methodology, can be completed in 9 months, thanks to its flexible learning model that adapts to the needs of the participants.
If you want to specialize in event organization, protocol and business tourism, but do not have a university degree, or time to attend class or want to make your family and work life compatible with your training, this is the program you need.
At the end, you will receive a triple degree of higher program issued by the University of Lleida, the EAE Business School and Ostelea.
Reasons to study the Higher Program in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism in Ostelea:
- Business tourism continues to grow and maintains a high potential for development, both in Spain and in the rest of the world, which makes it a sector that offers many professional opportunities.
- Spain is one of the main countries in the world in the business tourism sector or MICE, due to the high number of international events that are organized annually, so companies need professionals trained with knowledge of the sector.
- The Superior Program of Ostelea also has the guarantee of two partners who are a reference in the sector of training at the national level: EAE Business School, second most reputable business school in Spain according to Merco 2014 Ranking; and the University of Lleida, the first public university in Spain in teaching quality, according to the Knowledge and Development Foundation, which has recently been distinguished as Campus of International Excellence.
The superior program is addressed to all those people with or without university degree (it is not a requirement of access to the program) who want to specialize in the organization of events, protocol and business tourism, but do not have time to attend class; or they want to make their work and family life compatible with their training, taking advantage of the flexibility of the teaching methodology under which this program is developed.
The Program in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism will allow you to:
- Develop cultural events for companies in the sector.
- Manage events organized by sponsoring companies.
- Work in departments of public institutions dedicated to the implementation of cultural, patrimonial and artistic policies.
- Organize fairs and other commercial promotion events, as well as congress hosting.
- Organize fairs and other commercial promotion events, as well as congress hosting. conventions, conferences and other congresses in hotel establishments
The Program in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism of Ostelea is classified into 4 modules:
- Introduction to business tourism
- Event management
- The communication of events
The objective of this program is to prepare and train professionals for the organization of cultural events, management of events organized by sponsoring companies and work in departments of public institutions dedicated to the implementation of cultural, patrimonial and artistic policies. At the end of the superior program the student will be prepared to:
- Organize cultural events for private companies, public or individual clients.
- Manage and organize sponsorship, sponsorship and patronage events for companies that use these techniques as a way of communicating with their market.
- Develop his professional career in public relations and communication agencies dedicated to the organization of events and commercial promotion events for his clients.
- Be responsible, within a chain or hotel establishment, for the organization of events, convections and conferences to be held.
The Career Careers Service channels and serves as a meeting point between students, alumni and collaborating companies and other business groups that demand professionals from the sector trained in Ostelea.
The participant who successfully completes the program will obtain TRIPLE TITLE:
- The title of Higher Program in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism by The Ostelea, School of Tourism
- The title of Higher Program in Organization of Events, Protocol and Business Tourism by EAE Business School.
- The degree from the University of Lleida.
About the School
Nuestra misión es contribuir al desarrollo social, económico y cultural de forma sostenible de la industria, a través de la formación de directivos, profesionales del sector. Estamos comprometidos con ... Read More